Western Subs

Danny Mack

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I currently live in the east, but I'm a westie born and raised hahaha. I'm in Caroline springs sometimes when I'm at my parents, but most of my time is now spent in Bacchus Marsh, cause I work there.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm from altona, there's a few skylines around my area. waved/nodded to a few of them never got any in return so i don't bother anymore :( .

I waved at you heaps of times on mason st. maybe the trees get in the way. you have a very clean gtr mate. :)

I waved at you heaps of times on mason st. maybe the trees get in the way. you have a very clean gtr mate. :/

thanks, i keep it clean as to try to not get any attention from the popo. but being a gtr didn't work.

sorry if i saw ya i would of waved back or atleast beeped my horn.

Only reason I've never been to a west side meet is because we always meet in the west side! I don't trust my neighbours in Melton let alone most of the other people round here lol, Henry Excluded of course, we had a good drive back from GOR :cool:

Only reason I've never been to a west side meet is because we always meet in the west side! I don't trust my neighbours in Melton let alone most of the other people round here lol, Henry Excluded of course, we had a good drive back from GOR :D

Your loss, the west meets have been well organised and the people have been great :cool:

not one car jacking yet!!!