SAU Community

Hillarys

Public Enemy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say congratulations to the people who got their cars taken and fines for doing stupid sh1t.

Serioulsy doing burnouts with people standing right next to the car like that is asking for sh1t to go wrong.

To the people that did these things, thanks for the un wanted attention i get now. I have no sympathy.

meh...some people are just idiots

people come there for a legitimate reason to have a gander at some of perths nicest cars, and then some toolbags decide to blow smoke everywhere

'ZOMG, look at me, fully sic uleh burnout!!'

That was the first time I had ever been to anything like that, being fairly new to the import scene, and all the idiots besides, I had an absolute ball. Perth should really be able to hold its head high with the range and quality of the cars that were there that night.

lol the sirens weren't dubbed in, the cops were just putting on a little show I was there watching!

It was a really good turnout of cars that night it had everything from muscle, import, luxury (that bentley omg!), hotrods, etc. Such a shame that a bunch of idiots didn't leave their shenanigans elsewhere and ruined a good night, turning what would have been one of if not the best perth cruises into a police lockdown which led to the media labelling EVERYBODY there as hoons (sensationalistic pricks) so the general public has more reason to hate us. Still, the police were informed of the event beforehand and should have done their job properly by fining/arresting those doing burnouts (some of which they did) instead of harassing everybody else who did nothing wrong by inspecting every vehicle for 3-4 hours ruining the night.

The burnouts are cool, but it definitely was not the place to do it... especially with all the people around. lol @ the dumb ones standing right infront of the cars... :w00t:

Edited by big col

They blocked the carpark off, and started handing out stickers.

I was 3rd in line after they blocked it off, the 2 Commodores before me got yellowed. The cop pulls me up, pokes his head in, looks at the cage, looks at the all the gauges, then sees the QLD rego and just tells me to move on.

Couple of guys rocked up next to me at the round-a-bout in a Hilux pissing themselves laughing and asked "how the f**k did you get through that?".....