SAU Community

For Sale - R33 Skyline Parts & Accessories

Hey There Everyone!

Due to an unfortunate incident involving a seemingly blind young chick crossing the highway, my 33 has had a turn for the worse... as a result, I got another one and have sum things to sell off my wreck. All body parts that could be painted (skirts, bars etc..) are in burgundy red and in excellent condition. All parts are of gts-t and r in good condition unless stated.. happy looking :P

Don't hesitate to make an offer if any items are incorrectly priced.

ENGINE ACCESSORIES

Sard 550cc side feed injectors (suit 33) – $600

Custom turbo made by ATS roughly 10,000k's ago - high flowed - larger comp and exhaust - minimal lag and no shaft play - its nice :( $990

T3/T4 XY Turbo + custom dump (up to 550hp) – setup to bolt onto rb25det (R33 gts-t) - $650

Standard R33 Computer - $150

BOV (GFB) fully adjustable pressure/atmosphere/recirculate - $350

Apexi PFC + hand controller (allready programed by Racepace in Bayswater, Melbourne) - SOLD

Bosch 044 in-tank fuel pump – good for 600hp - $250

(above setup with custom turbo was putting out 224rwkw @ 13psi as a daily driver - plenty of room for more psi - can provide dyno sheet)

BODY BITS

400R side skirts - (slightly damaged on one side, needs very minor repair - possibly no need to repaint as damage is on side covered by front wheel) - $250

400R rear bar + side pods - $500

Standard gts-t rear bar - $150

GTR side skirts - $200

GTR series 1 rear spoiler - $400

Drift spoiler - $270

Rear quarter panels - $650 each side

Doors - small dint on each door so... $350 each

Boot lid - $150

Tail light assemblies - $120 pair

Sunroof - Make an offer (don't really wanna let go of it but may..)

All parts already painted and ready to fit!

RUNNING GEAR

R33 gts-t engine - $2200

Gearbox (less than 8000km since full rebuild) - $2300

Tailshaft - $100

Diff - $900

H/D sports Clutch / 8000k's old - need to check condition - $250

INTERIOR

Dash - $400

Seats - $150 each

GTR indigo blue dash cluster - brightness and colour changeable - $1000

Complete interior available, too many parts to list - $make offer

SOLD : Electric window switch, stereo mounts.

OTHER RANDOM BITS

Brakes + master cylinder + rotors + brand new front brake pads on - $800

3½â€ cat back exhaust - $350

Lowered suspension, sits 400R front bar and skirts on 33 @ 100mm :rofl: However maintains nice ride - $500

Well thats all i can think of now, but if anyone is looking for any other things which aren't on here, let me know coz i've more than likely just forgot to put them up. If any prices seem wrong just let me know and we can work something out, fairly flexible.. haven't wrecked any skylines before. Obviously all prices need some postage put on top, but that can be worked out on a per/part or group/parts basis. my number is 0439 563 027 and my email is [email protected] - if no answer on mobile, just leave a voice msg and i'll get back to you, or sms. cheerz!

Edited by gajac1

what kind of lowered suspension is it?

was sold to me with car as Nismo suspension, however i've not been able to find any distinguishing marks on it. I can pull it out and have a closer look if you're serious about it. I drove the car for 4 years, handled nice, drifted well and rode 100times smoother than the 33 i've got now! cheers

yEAH I'M ALSO KEEN TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR SUSPENSION.

hOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE RIDE??? i HAVE A SET OF TEIN COILOVERS FOR TRACK WORK BUT WANT SOMETHING SMOOTHER FOR ROAD WORK..

Hey man, i don't know a whole heap about the suspension just yet. We're pulling more apart tomorrow so i'll try and get that out too. It was sold to me as Nismo suspension, however as i've never taken the suspension out, i've never been able to identify any markings on it. It rides pretty smooth given that it sits the car at a pretty good level. I'd say it was a little soft if you were serious about drifting or doing circuit, but still did both fine. My new 33 is the same height but is alot firmer and isn't half the ride. They'd probably suit you well for road driving. let me know if you need any more info, i'll try round up some pics. cheers, grant