SAU Community

Perth Motor Show

342Four

taken from www.perthmotorshow.com.au

Welcome

In 2007, set your sights high for the all new Perth Motor Show at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.

Don’t miss all the action every night on the Mercedes-Benz Stage with live music performances, non stop entertainment, new model releases, plus classic, concept and supercar displays.

Australian Idol finalist, Chris Murphy - Catch his Live Accoustic Performance at 6:30 Saturday night on the Mercedes-Benz stage.

Prices

Adults $16

Concession (Pens/Stud) $12

Children (5-15 years) $9

Family (2 adults & 4 children) $42

Times

Friday 10am - 9pm

Saturday 10am - 9pm

Sunday 10am - 9pm

Monday 10am - 9pm

Tuesday 10am - 9pm

Wednesday 12 noon - 7pm

Is it just me, or is it really sad that someone from Australian f**king Idol singing at a CAR show like this? And even worse that they feature it?

Jesus wept, honestly.

I dunno, I heard him live way before he went on that crap show, and he is actually a bloody good musician. His brothers band did a christmas function I attended last year and it wasn't too bad at all. Its just a shame that they have to promote him as being from Australian Idol. If Mercedes had just said that their stand would be featuring a very talented local artist then they would come across as supporting the local music industry and people other than the 12-15 yo demographic would be going along to have a look and a listen.

I'm with Dale, I too have heard him live, years before Idol came along (close friends of my brother infact!) He is very good and a really nice person.

Thanks for posting about the motor show, I might score free tickets :pwned:

my bro and myself are friends with Chris too. him and his family are really nice. head ova there and check him out guys, its not that bad! hehe. hes a really talented guy.

am spending the week building the nissan stand at the perth expo. i wouldnt know this singer bloke if he smacked me in the mouth. cant think of any new cars that i find interesting anymore but should be a laugh anyway.

kermit