SAU Community

R34 Gtt Pending Sale

r34s which are going for low 20s or mid 20s usally have 80,000+ kms on the clock.

ive checked with kamakaze motors and they are selling immac 34s with 40,000kms on the clock at around the 30k mark.

adding into account my $8000 sound system including $500 worth of sound dentening and $1600 Headunit, leather seats and other items that are limited editions or out of stock (eg PFC, ect ect)

i would think the car would be worth more then $38,000

I'm just offering some friendly advice mate.

Car market is very dead right now, especially the Skyline market.

Check out this car:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=156240

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay. You'll need to drop price if you want to sell.

Good Luck anyway.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon guys give him a break, all the flaming in his other threads, and links to accidents of the car mean hes never gonna sell the car on this forum..

gotta say its probally on of the best lookin r34 gtt on sale atm, even if it has been in a crash, but 45k a lil too much

gl with the sale

i agree "maybe" 45k is a bit to much but i wouldnt drop the price any lower then 38,000

i doubt anyone can find a car like this with these mods, with this low kms, with all these extras at this price.

who really gives a shiet if i get flammed at the end of the day half the guys on here are just all talk, at least ive got something to show at the end of the day.

I'm just offering some friendly advice mate.

Car market is very dead right now, especially the Skyline market.

Check out this car:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=156240

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay. You'll need to drop price if you want to sell.

Good Luck anyway.

yeh i know skylines are so wasted............

that filo r34 is a nice exmaple but it hasnt got anything that my car hasnt, im pretty sure my car is alot faster aswell, and ive got the $8k sound system on top

and that r34 isnt very unique either.

awsome car though, dont get me wrong, but i dont think it compares to mine

Edited by anDru

You are forgetting that Filo's car has a bigger rep than yours... it probably has never been thrashed either.

I'm sorry; but it's all up to the buyer's preference. Bodykits n sound systems may do it for some; performance gear and a well looked after car will attract others. Personally; audio visual stuff is the LAST thing I look for when making a purchase (there is nothing unique about audio visuals unlike engine bays where you can get VERY unique.

You are forgetting that Filo's car has a bigger rep than yours... it probably has never been thrashed either.

I'm sorry; but it's all up to the buyer's preference. Bodykits n sound systems may do it for some; performance gear and a well looked after car will attract others. Personally; audio visual stuff is the LAST thing I look for when making a purchase (there is nothing unique about audio visuals unlike engine bays where you can get VERY unique.

the only reason filos car has more rep is because ive kept my car secret for a while, and its been in workshops more then on the road, so i can garentee its never been trashed, never taken it on the track(which i think filo has) never on the strip (which i think filo has)

ive got more engine mods then him, ive got more audio mods then him, personally i think i overall have a better car.

all these mods i have on my car have all been done in the last 2 months, the car was a complete stock for about a year.

Edited by anDru

still 12 grand is a big difference.

welll outta that 12grand difference there is a $8k difference in sound systems, and 4k+ in engine mods, my car is pulling 250rwkw, there aint alot of R34 GTTs out there.

ive also put GTR front bar on which everyone knows is very very very rare, every r34 u see is either the nismo kit, URAS, BOMMEX, or stock.

either way you look at it, my cars got the best of both.

sound

comfort

looks

power

if this isnt enough id like to mention my cars going to be featured in HPI magazine in the next few months, and i plan to feature my car in the next autosalon

so if anyone likes "reputation" give my car a few months i garentee it be one of the few cars mentioned around here

Edited by anDru

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you won't get close to $38k.

I have spent over $20k on my car including everything to the suspension, turbo, cams, wheels, full respray etc etc.

I KNOW that i wont be able to get even close to $38k

Maybe $33k at the top end.

Must be realistic.

If you want the money for it, you should pull the install out, go back to stock rims.

Then sell it with the turbo and PFC and sell the rims and install seperatly

People don't buy used cars by saying "Car $30k + install $8k + mods $4k = $42k"

They say, stock car = $30k mods and install worth maybe $5k cos I'm going to change it all anyway.

good luck with the sale man. whatever you get for it. harsh realitiy is, there not a big investment when modifying... becuse you have an 8g stereo doesnt mean that you will be able to sell it for 8g more.. ect.. not having a stab or anything, as at the end of the day you can sell it at whatever price you desire.

very nice looking ride.

hope it all goes well.

btw how did you get 250rwkw.. i got everything except power fc and only getting 169 rwkw at 0.7 bar..

how much boost ure running,i heard with stock turbo you cant exceed 0.9 bar if you want it tolast..

so if i get power fc and raised my boost i can get 250rwkw..

also 8000 sound system..

u got deck 1600, 2 subs less than 800 for type r, 2 amp less than 1400, cable prob 200,speaker less than 1000, custom boot around 1000 cause i dont see any fibreglass work and i pay 1000 last time i did on my old car, only wood and leather..

so its around 6000.. where is this 2000 or more gone too..

it is a very nice car indeed but a bit pricey..

btw how did you get 250rwkw.. i got everything except power fc and only getting 169 rwkw at 0.7 bar..

how much boost ure running,i heard with stock turbo you cant exceed 0.9 bar if you want it tolast..

so if i get power fc and raised my boost i can get 250rwkw..

also 8000 sound system..

u got deck 1600, 2 subs less than 800 for type r, 2 amp less than 1400, cable prob 200,speaker less than 1000, custom boot around 1000 cause i dont see any fibreglass work and i pay 1000 last time i did on my old car, only wood and leather..

so its around 6000.. where is this 2000 or more gone too..

it is a very nice car indeed but a bit pricey..

Hiflow turbo buddy.

it said hi flow r34 stock turbo..

so what turbo i have on my r34, sorry to be a noob..

you have a r34 stock turbo. To hiflow a turbo they bore it out and replace the standard wheels with bigger steel wheel internals. This lets it flow alot more air and run more boost then a standard turbo. Generally making it around a 450hp turbo.

yeh i know skylines are so wasted............

that filo r34 is a nice exmaple but it hasnt got anything that my car hasnt, im pretty sure my car is alot faster aswell, and ive got the $8k sound system on top

and that r34 isnt very unique either.

awsome car though, dont get me wrong, but i dont think it compares to mine

the only reason filos car has more rep is because ive kept my car secret for a while, and its been in workshops more then on the road, so i can garentee its never been trashed, never taken it on the track(which i think filo has) never on the strip (which i think filo has)

ive got more engine mods then him, ive got more audio mods then him, personally i think i overall have a better car.

all these mods i have on my car have all been done in the last 2 months, the car was a complete stock for about a year.

You say you got more engine work then mine (which is true) and that your faster then mine and still you assum that i've been on a track and a drag strip?

& Personally I dont think it matters much what mods you have, everybody loses big time on mods done.

Price is way to much for a GTT, i personally think my price for my car is fair.

But Good Luck though with your sale.