SAU Community

Tribute To A Lost Friend - A True Skyline Enthusiast.

Guys,

It has occured to me that of recent, a lot of people are starting to target certain individuals to flame and to abuse directly... me one of them... say what you will, I really don't mind... it really makes me laugh when some of you have so much time on your hands as to dig up all my posts and reply with abusive/hypercritical responses... if this tickles your fancy then go right ahead...

However, please note I had posted this thread with no other intention than to share a sad and tragic story with everyone in hope that we all learn a lesson from the death of a friend of mine.

I'm not in the mood to argue nor will I engage in such childish games. Think what you want... do what you will... and no, I am not suggesting that SKyline drivers are all dangerous holigans... not at all... this is a general note for all drivers...

... even if you drive a 1.8 litre Astra, Echo or Starlet... if you fly down the street at 200 km/hr you will be a leathal weapon on wheels... think about it...

I don't give a flying fark what people think about me... but many thanks for those that understand my intentions and have supported me... cheers mate, you're the people that I respect.

No offense intended to anyone ... many thanks.

Regards,

Kevin

Edited by EVILTD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take it for what it is, A "tribute" to a deceased friend! We all have different ways to deal with grief. Its not about Him saying one thing but doing another. Geez the guy asked people not to reply with sarcastic or rude comments but people just have to open there mouths and show disrespect. Its sadly a story about a bloke that made a mistake and paid the ultimate price, And regardless whether His mate has learnt from it or not this story brings real life to our attention, Hopfully it will help us to think twice next time. PS, obviously there will be people scrutinising my post for any inconcistancies, Thats fine waste your time. The majority of people will understand what Im trying to say and thats all that matters. So try your hardest or try to look at this the way its meant to be, A TRIBUTE. :)

On contrary its you who have missed Tony's point completely.

Where's the glory? It's all tragic and sad. It's a lessen to all, no matter how young or old you are, no matter what car you drive. I suggest that everyone re-read the first post again and think very carefully about its contents, and its significance to them self.

RIP.

No more from me.

This isn't really relevant, but does anyone know what happened a fair while ago to a bayside blue r34 with blue work rims? I saw in an old issue of HPI and then a couple months latter I see it in autosalon ripped in half around a pole. Looks horrifying, I'll upload a pic if no one knows the one I'm talking about.

This isn't really relevant, but does anyone know what happened a fair while ago to a bayside blue r34 with blue work rims? I saw in an old issue of HPI and then a couple months latter I see it in autosalon ripped in half around a pole. Looks horrifying, I'll upload a pic if no one knows the one I'm talking about.

Post up pics and with info mate... I'll ask a few friends tomorrow and will get back to you if I get more information.

Cheers,

are you talking bout 'EVLR34' BAM? i dunno much bout that one but i think 3 ppl died when the dude lost controll of his dads car, got airborne and hit a pole

pic b4 crash (obviously)

post-30915-1178202538.jpg

Thanks mate... damn... just brings back the message ever more clearer... really makes me feel bad when I see young people like us dying for no reason... very sad...

I don't know any info about it, I only saw the pics of when the car was assembled and then again when it was not so assembled.

That happened a few suburbs away from me... a few years back. Son took his father's car for a drive and was going at an extraordinary speed in a residential street when he lost control and killed himself + 2 friends. It was not a pretty scene from what I heard :P

i read this thread a couple of days ago and didnt know how to put words to keyboard, its a really sad thing that has happened and im sorry for the loss of your friend,

ill be thinking twice before doing this type of things on the streets again

if you dont have anything nice to say, do not say it!

everyone comes in here like' you stupid street racers'

we are not, thats why he posted up this thread.

[/quote

Really...ol mate has already posted he has been racing on this very forum, so its a bit hard to deny now. The real tragedy besides his mate dying (and that is tragic) is that some of his friends still have not learnt the lesson - take it too the race track and keep it off the streets,its much more fun and a hell of a lot safer.

I like your story mate as it really does make you think about the consequences of street racing and how it can affect not only your self but also those that love you and other road users. I will keep this burned into my mind now and think twice before doing anything foolish like this.

I think that real life stories do help to get the msg across.

RIP for your Friend.