SAU Community

General Meeting - Tues 15 May

Bec

It's SAU Vic Social Meeting time. That's right, Beer, Food, Beer, Cars, Beer and laughs!

These social meetings are divided into two parts, the first if your hungry is a meal from the bistro and a chance to have a chat with other members then the second is a short informal meeting.

We use these meetings to give quick rundowns on past events with video's, pictures and stories etc, to address pressing matters, tell members what's happening behind the scenes and for discussion on upcoming events. It's all pretty relaxed and fun. This is a great opportunity for those of you who don't know too many members to come down and mix as new faces are always welcomed.

Time - 8:00pm (Dinner from 7:00ish)

Date - Tuesday 15 May 2007

Location - Bell's Hotel, 157 Moray St, South Melbourne (Cnr Moray St & Coventry

St Melways Ref - 57, G1) - see map below

Note - This Pub is family friendly with an area set aside for us. There is plenty of seating (tables and chairs) and meals for all.

Who is welcome - Everyone!

MERCHANDISE

- ALL Merchandise will be available for sale at this meeting. Come see me.

EVENT REVIEWS

- Kinglake Cruise

- Sandown

- DECA

UPCOMING EVENT DISCUSSION

- Sandown

- L2 Driver Training

- Midnight Cruise

- Drag Day - Rnd 1

WHAT ELSE WILL BE HAPPENING:

Footage -

We hope to display some footage from Targa Tasmania.

Guest Speaker -

If anyone has any interest in the legalities and technical requirements of roll cages in their road car, club car or track car. Then hear it from the horses mouth. David Brown form Brown Davis Motorsport is our guest speaker. He is a consultant to CAMS and VIC Roads so he knows the facts, and is one of the leaders in roll over protection. Should be interesting as he has years of experience with all sorts of cool cars.

Link to roll cage discussion thread.

James' Car of the Month -

We've had a Lambo and a Lotus - what will it be this month :P

Hope to see you all there.

:)

Map:

med_gallery_11069_459_46511.gif

all ways on a bloody tuesday. any chance that these could be move every once and awhile. it just that im alsways working on a tuesday night.

LOL! You could switch shifts, might be easier. Has always been on Tuesdays for as long as I remember (over 2 years) :rofl:

Hi Bec,

I have just sent my membership application in the mail (yesterday), am i able to attend or do i have to receive my membership first??

Cheers

Alex - you are more than welcome to attend.

Everyone is welcome at these meetings, not just members.

If your joining up, these meetings are a good place for you to meet some members and have a chat to people. Also to find out what events are coming up.

all ways on a bloody tuesday. any chance that these could be move every once and awhile. it just that im alsways working on a tuesday night.

Juat a thouhjt..

You could always start a unofficial meeting.. :laughing-smiley-014: