SAU Community

Trial R34 Gtr Time Attack

Awesome looking car.

What I would like to know is how they will be complying such a heavily modified car under SEVS

You can only assume they would put it all back to standard... the remodify and engineer? Expensive process... but it is an expensive car.

Anyone know where you can purchase TRIAL parts from?

I can get them from Trial I guess... I live sort of close.

Just give me 10% of the purchase price for the trouble and cover the postage and we are sweet :(

This car is usually sitting out the front of Trial so if anyone is ACTUALLY interested in it I might be able to find out answers to any questions you have.

Edited by Laurence

You can only assume they would put it all back to standard... the remodify and engineer? Expensive process... but it is an expensive car.

There is no financially viable way to return a car like that to complete stock form to pass SEVS

I can get them from Trial I guess... I live sort of close.

Just give me 10% of the purchase price for the trouble and cover the postage and we are sweet :(

This car is usually sitting out the front of Trial so if anyone is ACTUALLY interested in it I might be able to find out answers to any questions you have.

sweet, can you ask him 2 questions for me:

1. does it chirp seconds?

2. what type of blow off valve does it have? and does it go: "flutter" or "ahhhhchooo" or "woooopissh" or "dadoodadoo".

lol, I await these answers most intently.

There is no financially viable way to return a car like that to complete stock form to pass SEVS

True, I guess it is past that point of being economical really isn't it, despite the purchase price.

You'd be surprised at the lengths Danny will go too, to please his customers........ :domokun:

If you ring or email him with any genuine enquiries he would be more than happy to help

sweet, can you ask him 2 questions for me:

1. does it chirp seconds?

2. what type of blow off valve does it have? and does it go: "flutter" or "ahhhhchooo" or "woooopissh" or "dadoodadoo".

lol, I await these answers most intently.

Happy 12th birthday douchebag :domokun:

Happy 12th birthday douchebag :no:

I have it on good authority that Beer Baron is now 13. :domokun:

But to answer the second question it goes fvfvfv - thump.

Obviously the car is posted on the website to generate a bit of traffic. Which is fine but no one would be in the slightest bit interested in importing it. Why? Because you couldn't reasonably register it & secondly because you could build a quicker track car for much less coin.

[

Why? Because you couldn't reasonably register it & secondly because you could build a quicker track car for much less coin.

And the fact that the only class left to race GTRs is 3J in WA (Poss whole country)and that class uses 2 22mm ristrictors on the turbos.

Targa should be ok tho.

lol i was gonna post it up too. damn awsome of Trial to go out of their way to come and tune it etc. at their expensive. Easily over 250k worth of car right there.

if only i had the money :(_

They aren't the ones paying for it :) You are when you buy the car, would be a part of the purchase price.