SAU Community

Anyone Used Jem Moorebank For Powerfc Tune Or Unigroup?

benl1981

I used him a few weeks ago, PFC tune with stock turbo,FMIC, 3inch exhaust, fuel pump tuned it at 10psi low and 13psi high, made just under 200rwkw. I recommend him.

my mate got his 180 tuned by adam at jem and hes running a power fc and he like to do very safe tunes so id recommened him

also have another mate that has a ae86 turbo tuned by adam and also did him a very safe tune

Ben!

My car was tuned at unigroup - and alot of other members here have had their cars tuned there.

I am really happy with the tune so far!

12psi made 195rwkw but safely

only time I have had major knock was on the track and a hot day!

so other than that - she's been good mate

Yavuz and Adam are both very good tuners. I have nothing but praise for Unigroup as do many forum members over many years.

You will be happy with either and they're both very nice guys.

Post of the thread..."thats gold"!

Damn it I knew I should of done more random look at me threads with my motor in my falcon ute or look at my shiny new cooler piping through out the forum so people didn't forget me

wait wait I'll start now

Cover of Zoom :)

Zoom.jpg

I would havehoped the tune would be safe for the track and hot days also. Have you had it back to them to sort it out?

Cheers

When Im out there I always use low boost to keep it safe anyway - dont have dramas with it then, just on the higher boost setting - with a shitload of heat thats all.

There was one bad batch of fuel which sucked also.

I did DECA on the weekend and highest knock was 22

I have spoken to Yavuz about it and he is more than happy for me to bring it in when I can

I just dont have the time and its a very minimal issue!

Damn it I knew I should of done more random look at me threads with my motor in my falcon ute or look at my shiny new cooler piping through out the forum so people didn't forget me

wait wait I'll start now

Cover of Zoom :)

Zoom.jpg

:thumbsup::wave: fully sick got to love that :wave::(:thumbsup: