SAU Community

To Buy...or Not To Buy...a Skyline

james85

Yeah I bought a non-turbo once.... never again lol. I regretted it, the feel of boost is sure something I wont get over. Plus after getting my car I went to the toilet and instantly noticed how much bigger my penis had become...

mate, just bite the bullet ditch that lancer and buy a skyline!! ive had my s2 33 for bout 4 months and i love it, the power the way it looks and just how u can hammer it and hammer it and it just wont break, yer sure they require a bit more attension like servicing etc, but once u sit in it and boost away from the lights ul completely forget about the loan or money u have to spend cause ur havin the time of ur life in the best car eva made!!! cheers

No shit I've had mine for about 2 months or less... I f**king LOVE it. Couple mods and I'm getting wheelspin on boost with 255 tyres..i think i got a winner engine in this one :)

I'm a full time student and only work part time, I've had to fix up a lot of things in the last 6 months or so, but i guess you can expect that from an older import. Either way I have managed to up-keep my car pretty well. Apart from expensive fuel, maintenance isn't usually too bad, esp. if you can manage your own minor services every 5000km. The only things I hate are tyres and insurance, I have 18's on my car so a full tyre set (235/40's) cost me around $1k and comprehensive insurance costs $2.7k per yr upfront. If something goes bust you can either hit a wrecker or order from japan - doesn't take too long and a cheaper option most of the time in comparison to genuine nissan parts. I love my car and can guarantee you'll have a ball if you buy one :domokun:

I have a Skyline.. my 1st Car ever... n got it once i got my 1st Full Time Job.., i went for my Manual license.. which i drove an Auto for 3 years plus. As soon as i passed my Manuals.. i went n got da BEAST..., It's one heck of a ride. Gettin used to the power, scene, modding and u know stuff that happens on the street ;-) chop chop chop hehehe...

I have so many plans it's endless... i move from one hobby to another... and now it's the skyline. As long as ur living ur Passion in Life is all that matters... cuz u never know wat tommorrow will bring..., Nike couldn't make it any simplier wif there slogan "JUST DO IT" hehehe

-SeSaR

Edited by Black_CSR

Grammer Police Anyone????

ROFL.

We've got a black NSX turbo roaming our streets.... thou i haven't seen him for sometime. Wonder where he died to.

yeh im 17 at uni but are now working around 30 hours a week still saving for my machine

hey its wat i want at this particular moment in time, i know its gonna be $12k car $2.5k insurance, 1k tyres, $100000k repairs but f**k it i dont have a gf or anything better to spend my money on, and i figure as long as i dont get into loans ill be sweet

anyways it beats pissing/smoking it all up like my mates

get a bunky first

i would if i could afford a skyline

but alas - i drive an excel....

(ps i was this close *holds thumb and finger really close* to getting a DR30 - just ask michael how close, he bought instead of me......and he calls it his daily!!!)

its all over rated ! buy a skyline and get pumped by a XR6t....

but i could be just being sarcastic :P

Edited by ish