SAU Community

Auto Salon Circuit Battle Rd 2

Roy

yeah umm

bel garage evo won with a low 1:06 (going quick too!)

then john from unique came 2nd with a 1:06

mark in our car came third, with a high 1:06

mark went out in the morning and the car went great in practice, put it away and waited for the flying lap and the moment it went out , no boost. :P we thought we had a boost leak and spent to much time on that and missed the second session.

thats racing

luckily john let us use his boost solenoid for the dutton!! thanks John

cheers russ

and the EVO was driven there and back!

Is that the white one with the carbon doors/boot/bonnet, 3037 turbo, ppg dog box, stripped interior with cage???

nope that EVO was sadly stolen.... this was just one of the company directors wife's car... and was hardly more than a few things away from stock...

and why do other skyline owners get all defensive.... I have a GT-R too :D

where is the love :yes:

can't wait till the second car comes online... this one is just for jollys... and has to go back to wifey :S

nope that EVO was sadly stolen.... this was just one of the company directors wife's car... and was hardly more than a few things away from stock...

and why do other skyline owners get all defensive.... I have a GT-R too :rofl:

where is the love :laugh:

can't wait till the second car comes online... this one is just for jollys... and has to go back to wifey :S

Well that's very impressive, a fairly stock EVO doing 1:06's at Wakefield... The guy most definetly knows how to steer....

LOL...so many farily stock cars around these days. By someones observations at Deca recently Fernis car is std:( i think the general rule is if you have carpet and power windows its "basically std" Toi me basically std is you have spent less the 4k on teh car.

My car is standard. Stock cams, stock dumps, stock airbox, street legal exhaust, no EBC, still has air con, dvd player, all the original seats.

It's just a bit of suspension and brake work and a PnP ECU with a bit of tuning.

That's standard :rofl:

Yeah, standard covers a built bottom end, larger turbos.

Mega $$ suspension/brakes etc.

Hell, my car looks standard compared to yours and there is nothing standard on the car except the gear knob :woot:

Yeah, standard covers a built bottom end, larger turbos.

Mega $$ suspension/brakes etc.

Hell, my car looks standard compared to yours and there is nothing standard on the car except the gear knob :D

but u have a 31. they all look standard :woot:

My car is standard. Stock cams, stock dumps, stock airbox, street legal exhaust, no EBC, still has air con, dvd player, all the original seats.

It's just a bit of suspension and brake work and a PnP ECU with a bit of tuning.

That's standard :D

LOL...thats my point. You guys are all scary fast for std cars! I know what my car costs me and you hillbillies are all telling me to go and buy a GTR. I wich i had the same ...

bit of suspension and brake work and a PnP ECU with a bit of tuning.

But its worth more then my car total :woot:

ok this is what I call semi stock....

RE55 tyres

tien struts

zorst

back seats out (to carry the RE55s to the track)

BP98

and I think that is pretty much it! as I said its a wifey car!

but driver can go a bit :O