SAU Community

Cheapest Gtrs "kit"

Try nengun's site and email greenline as they don't advertise thier prices but are often cheaper.

They should be able to beat the other 2 mentioned but be prepared to wait.

why not contact the places you mentioned and ask them their price. then it's simple maths. one will be cheaper than the rest.

Well that would be the logical choice :cheers:

No-one is going to know, prices can change at any moment.

Best to do ones own research

I asked Slide performance for a price approx 5-6 weeks ago. The priced he quoted me was $100 less than the nengun delivered price at the time and with Slide you do not have to worry about getting hit with import duty and gst. :D

you still get taxes with nengun & greenline dont you? theres a trader on here that has them pretty cheap, from memory nengun was about 2400 and so was this trader, can remember his name ill have a look...

Just wonderin where the cheapest GTRS kit is, nengun? gcg? turbologic? sliding performance? etc

Ahh i was just thinking the same question as i'm about to order one aswell. Nengun is about $2270 delivered, but then you have tax and have to wait some time (I emailed Nengun before to ask how long it would roughly take for them to deliver to Australia at the moment). So what other choices are there? I didnt know slide or GCG could get HKS turbos? If you find out a cheaper place than Nengun please let me know!! :D

Thanks

Phil

Do Garrett make a GTRS specced turbo for the GTST? I know they make one for the SR20 which is the GT2871R 52 trim with a 0.64 A/R rear housing this option = a lot cheaper price overall, i know the GTST turbo is different just thought there might be an alternative.... After all its Garret that make the turbos for HKS at the end of the day.

$2,300 is cheap as

yahoo list them brand new at $2,100

landed for $2,300 is crazy

Its a good price hey :( I was thinking about what turbo to upgrade to for ages, considering a GCG highflow is about $1750 for SAU members, but you give them your standard turbo, plus pay freight there and back, end up costing you about $1850. The HKS GT-RS is a bit over $2250 delivered and it includes a HKS adjustable actuator, all new lines etc, and you can still sell your standard turbo. For the extra few bucks in my opinion, it's very worth it. Considering my mate bought one a couple of years ago and paid nearly $3500, they are a bargain.

If anyone knows of anyone in Australia selling HKS GT-RS turbos for about this kind of price, please let me know as i would rather pay a bit more and get it straight away, then waiting for shipping from Japan. Will probably place my order this week.

Cheers, Phil

The only standing issue would be warranty and that sorta thing.

You wont find a GT-RS new in AUS for ~2300-2400 delivered.

By the time you add tax, overheads, margin etc. You'll be around 2600-2700 i would imagine.

The only standing issue would be warranty and that sorta thing.

You wont find a GT-RS new in AUS for ~2300-2400 delivered.

By the time you add tax, overheads, margin etc. You'll be around 2600-2700 i would imagine.

Hmm yeah your probably right about not getting one in Aus for that price, everywhere i have looked they are $3000+, however one of the early posts in this topic had a link to GT-RS being offered for $2500 delivered, but that was back in February so yeah i dont know.

As far as tax goes, isnt it 10% on every $1000? so about $250, however can't you organise with the company for them to say it has a lower value, therefore the customer doesn't have to pay as much tax?

Garrett GTRS 400hp Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger

[gtrs] $1,650.00

Garrett GTRS 400hp Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger

Garrett GT Turbochargers all come complete with full floating dual row ball bearing cartridge assemblies.

Compressor Specifications:

Trim : 52

Exducer (mm) : 71.00

A/R : 0.60 (2 bolt inlet and 3 bolt outlet)

Turbine Specifications:

Trim : 76

Exducer (mm) : 53.85

A/R : 0.64, 0.86

Horsepower : 400hp

Direct turbo replacement for Nissan manifolds and exhaust.

Price includes Australia wide delivery.

Does this turbo fit on a rb25 or a sr20?