SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

screamin'

Wow!

Damien - that is an awesome write up and build mate!!!

Done a bloody good job!

The air/headlight intake is pretty sweet!

Oh, and the dash is cool set up!!

Again - awesome work!!

What sort of circuit work you going to get into?

well ill wait and see but im just looking to get into the local circuit racing scene.

ill get some more pics up of the headlight soon. it seems to work a treat.

i missed a fair few bits off the build but its just an over view.

where's the pics of all the new carbon parts?

nothing has been installed yet. if you crash earlier in Targa this year you can help me put them in haha.

thanks for the comments. its been an event full journey

The new toy:

post-19425-1240486870_thumb.jpg post-19425-1240487226_thumb.jpg

needs afew things cleaned up and replaced, but should be another fun project :banana:

I did the Targa Tour in 03. I remember the orrange GT-R's, what happened to the one that ended up on it's roof?

unfortunately I don't take nuts as payment lol

I love your FC too dude! very nicely put together... maybe we need to give each other a ride sometime:)... actually that sounded kinda gay but you know what I meant lol

another pic for no good reason

gallery_7369_282_28293.jpg

Haha yeah I know what ya mean haha

I'll definatley take you up on that offer, would love to ride shotgun in the 33!

I saw it at the grand prix display, just immac! good stuff!

Ditto FC3S. if that is your 7 in your sig then i want it. Gorgeous car! We need pics and details of it! :)

Haha thanks mate yeah it is,

Im getting it back from the tuners next week hopeing for around 230-240rwkw (small numbers compared to you gtr freaks! haha)

It was originally a non turbo auto, power was pityfull so in went the 13bt and 5speed from then on there was no looking back haha

Just got the usual bolt on bits

Rebuilt motor, Hiflow with garrett t04b, fmic, custom 70mm rad, injectors, coilovers, clutch, halfcage, Greddy Profec B spec 2 Electronic boost controller, Microtech LT10s, Tial 38mm External wastegate, slotted rotors, 3" straight through, Sard fuel pressure reg, Walbro fuel pump, and other things etc..

Pretty happy with how its turned out so far, still would like to do a heap more like a bigger brake combo etc.. it never ends ey! :/

Once you get your licencre? Does that mean your are 16 or have you lost yout licence? Awesome looking ride...any more pics?

Just been a bit lazy to get until i brought my R for my first car. its 344 at rwph

I did the Targa Tour in 03. I remember the orrange GT-R's, what happened to the one that ended up on it's roof?

that was the other orange car in the team, as seen in "Love the beast!" :/ it just skidded on its lid, no major damage, it was repaired perfectly and is doing targa again.

Planning on using it for tarmac rallies and abit of circuit.

Edited by CameronBNR32