SAU Community

Stolen: Silver R32 4-door

Spangers

My car just got stolen about 90mins ago, if anyone sees a Silver R32 4-door skyline, GTR Front Bar, Impul rear bar and a broken drivers window.

It was stolen from North Adelaide, much appreciated if you guys could keep an eye out.

Cheers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man not another one :ninja: sorry to hear! Hope u get her back in 1 piece

Was meant to be up that way last night for an engagement party, but didnt go for that very reason - too paranoid about it being stolen.

Good luck gettin it back!

Hope you get it back quickly, without too much damage mate.

Did it have an alarm?

I'd like to know how switched on these theives are, and if they are just going for cars without alarms, or disabling the alarm/immobiliser?

had no alarm, no emobiliser and no insurance :ninja:

poor guy has been trying to sell it on carsales for ages, he's spent over 20k on it too. Just goes to show, first mod should always be alarm and emobiliser. Had ohlins coilovers and a Greedy emanage, so if any of these items comes up for sale, get suspcious.

Sounds like some bloody bogans have it, I just hope they crash it, fly through the window and die and hopefully not hurt the car too much.

I hope their stupid enough to drive around in it for a few days, and to be caught behind the wheel by the cops.

Actually... with our justice system, they'd probably get a slap and be on their way to take more of our cars.

Edited by Trav33

AH CRAP sorry to hear of your misfortune

this probably means what we were discussing is off

specially if it gets found burnt-out

mmmmm, a few now from the nth adelaide area and that have been for sale, coincidence?

considering this has no alarm or insurance you would be mad to arrange something and hope victims of crime would pay anything

mmmmm, a few now from the nth adelaide area and that have been for sale, coincidence?

Thieves scoping out the cars for sale, getting details on the car and where its located what kind of security on the car and premise etc and coming back later?

Thieves scoping out the cars for sale, getting details on the car and where its located what kind of security on the car and premise etc and coming back later?

thats what i was thinking, madaz - no idea what u were on about!

thats what i was thinking, madaz - no idea what u were on about!

i thought you were thinking insurance fraud cant sell car so insur it up to the hilt and wow it gets stoeln and burnt

holy f**k

come on guys, look after your car

agreed how hard is it to save $xxx.xx per week and get and alarm after 4 weeks or someshit