SAU Community

It's My Birthday, So Dinner And Whatever Saturday 4 August.

Abo Bob

You are soo fu(king gay dude!! :pointsatfag: :(

Drinking from the tap I see Jamehs!! :)

Haha wrong, hey do you want to set drinking targets for the night?

Something like 3 drinks an hour minimum from arrival to departure - that should get you f**ked up

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha wrong, hey do you want to set drinking targets for the night?

Something like 3 drinks an hour minimum from arrival to departure - that should get you f**ked up

Ill go one better and say 4 drinks minimum/hour.. sif you could keep up :(

Nah, ill do 3 and something else, you do 4

Pfftt!!.. typical GTR owner.. scared of sideways action and prefers club sodas with nice quiet walks in the park on a quiet sunday afternoon!!.. go and have some club sodas and hhhhhhharden the fu(k up!! :D

Pfftt!!.. typical GTR owner.. scared of sideways action and prefers club sodas with nice quiet walks in the park on a quiet sunday afternoon!!.. go and have some club sodas and hhhhhhharden the fu(k up!! :(

:D

no riding the hasey this time Smokeh lol

hahahaha lol loose memories.....

how about a challenge for all you weak sauces...

you can only

drink

JAGERBOMBS

thats it!

nothing else

anyone care to take me up on that challenge

smashing them only no sipping!

no riding the hasey this time Smokeh lol
no flashing your nipples this time Sammeh
No bar fights this time lizzeh...

oh f**k that was such a funny night........

oh and no darling harbor fights from me this time

Well we are totally full atm. I don't really want to change venues at this late stage, not least because it wont be easy finding somewhere good for 40 people.

If anyone can't come can you please pm me cos I have a few people who want to come on a list, that includes you guys doof, shaolin, smoky and a couple of my non SAU mates.

Thanks.

ps, all that said, if another 5 people or whatever post up that they are keen then maybe I will take the hint and try to find somewhere, maybe Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club or something like that.

hahahaha lol loose memories.....

how about a challenge for all you weak sauces...

you can only

drink

JAGERBOMBS

thats it!

nothing else

anyone care to take me up on that challenge

smashing them only no sipping!

I hate to break it to you but jagerbombs are for new age, pussy, metro-fags and pre-pubescent girls... real men drink belfast carbombs or boilermakers. jagerbombs indeed. weak.

Well we are totally full atm. I don't really want to change venues at this late stage, not least because it wont be easy finding somewhere good for 40 people.

If anyone can't come can you please pm me cos I have a few people who want to come on a list, that includes you guys doof, shaolin, smoky and a couple of my non SAU mates.

Thanks.

ps, all that said, if another 5 people or whatever post up that they are keen then maybe I will take the hint and try to find somewhere, maybe Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club or something like that.

oh snap!

:)