SAU Community

Funny How Things Happen In 3's.

I took my car to get tuned at CRD this week after my car started spluttering on high boost after i had my plugs changed-Which was a bad move from the start! :) So the boys work out its running a better with some new plugs they fitted... Good

Put it on the dyno and my car is pinging on anything above 15psi....... bummer checked a few things coils etc all ok.. Turns out my damn Catayltic Converter is blocked-(Dammit) time for a new one..

Ok back on the dyno it goes with the new Cat, and its still not running right above 15psi. Turns out to be the damn CAS, Crank Anlgle Sensor :(

I thought it was funny how things happen all at once sometimes.. Hopefully when it goes back on the dyno on Monday with the new CAS she runs right......fingers crossed

All good fun..........except for the bill...

well u should hear my story lol

first i was going to work and hit a kangaroo just cracked my front bar fixable......and then i left my car at a mates place and it got sideswiped (she sneezed lol) and then i got my car back from the sidswiped accident and i have an accident the day i get it back arggghhhh.

first i was going to work and hit a kangaroo just cracked my front bar fixable......and then i left my car at a mates place and it got sideswiped (she sneezed lol) and then i got my car back from the sidswiped accident and i have an accident the day i get it back arggghhhh.

ouch.... damn kangaroo's are all over the roads these days! :)

Woa that really sux man,what a bad run of luck-it all started with that damn Aussie icon the Kangaroo!

ouch.... damn kangaroo's are all over the roads these days! :)

I also get a lot of those kangaroo's down in Melbourne, in the suburbs.. :whistling:

But in all seriousness, not to far from me is a reserve, back way road.. And there is always dead kangaroo's and stuff on the side of the road.

Those things get freaking big.. can cause some serious shit! >_<

Thanks,

Abu

I hit a roo with my old r31.. big bastard. i must have broken its hips or something as it was just stuck in the middle of the road making this awful hissing noise. Scary bastard!

Eventually he got a 22 to the head. poor thing

One track day, I blew the turbo that I just got opened up and looked at and told would be fine

Next track day (1 month later) I blew my motor... :D

You've got it easy, settle down... :D

Edited by salad

Fresh import GTR drove from RTA with 12 months rego blew engine 10 hours Later HAHAHA dam GTRs

Hey brad my problems are nothing like what u & some of these fellas have experienced thats for sure! But i will say i had some terrible problems like snapping my the end of my crank where the pulley is on my old TX3 4wd & that was while on the dyno also bending valves snapping timing belt etc etc that was not a fun experience ..