SAU Community

Urgent: Sau Hoodies - Must Read For All Those Wanting A Hoodie

Fishpaste~

What do you want to do?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay heres the deal, Miss34s contacts are unable to do the jumpers in time for Autosalon =(

I've had a chat to 2 places i know and so far have only 1 price (hope to get the other tonight) but its going to be about $10 more expensive per top. (note, the price is about $6 cheaper if you dont want your nickname), but they should be able to do it by Autosalon however, were getting SUPER close to cut off time!!

a few things to point out tho

1) i've only priced it for 4-5 tops, there will be price brakes at 10 and 25 tops (making it cheaper for everyone)

2) a setup fee will need to be paid for either of the 2 companies i have talked to, im happy to cover it if were going to look at getting them all done threw the one place, however if its a once off purchase before autosalon then we will have to split that up between the people getting the tops (its $70)

3) I was strongly recomended to go with screen printing on a jumper, the guy was pushing it so hard - something to do with clarity and long wearing (i honestly think its because they wouldnt be under too much pressure to get the screen printing done). it would be $40 or there about for screen printing

this needs to be decided on ASAP, as i would have to place the order early tomorrow or late tonight to get it done on time

thanks

Well I'm in no rush to get it before Autosalon but understand that others are. I'd rather wait and get it that little cheaper

i think that is going to be the general concensis, i can give them a call and see how much the price breaks can save us.

Well I'm in no rush to get it before Autosalon but understand that others are. I'd rather wait and get it that little cheaper

lol looks like we all agree cheaper = more mods ;)