SAU Community

Show 'n' Shine

C-red have the full Borla Catback instock for $1600, maybe a bit less with a cash offer! Ive had a quick look over the net and Borla online is about $1200USD without shipping, online pricing about USD$900 without shipping - but the big pain is finding a company willing to go through the hassle of shipping here. most online stores wont! And shipping would run into about $150USD-$200 depending on who you use, so thats already getting close to $1400, and thats on a good day if it slides through customs!

JK

Hey Jaik,

Looks like its gone down a bit from when I spoke to them. Closer to $1800 was what I was thinking.

I'm a member of some US forums who have some great deals for the users from Vendors. The borla for example I can order today at $1045 USD ($830+$215 shipping). At todays exchange rate, thats ~$1270 AUS.

Compare that to $1600 from C-red, plus shipping to Sydney, and it adds up.

I've bought a couple of things from the US forums and most vendors are more than willing to ship to Sydney. They probably wack on a bit extra for the hassle, but IMO still worth it,

Another example - My Tein springs cost me $300 to my door from the US, arrived in 4 days. The best price I got here was closer to $600. ZAINO detailing stuff, I paid over $100 less getting it sent from the US for more products.

Cheers

Bobby

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey bobby,

Regardind tein springs.. would you have a link?.. also with installations, how much did it cost u all up?

Rache

Hey Jaik,

Looks like its gone down a bit from when I spoke to them. Closer to $1800 was what I was thinking.

I'm a member of some US forums who have some great deals for the users from Vendors. The borla for example I can order today at $1045 USD ($830+$215 shipping). At todays exchange rate, thats ~$1270 AUS.

Compare that to $1600 from C-red, plus shipping to Sydney, and it adds up.

I've bought a couple of things from the US forums and most vendors are more than willing to ship to Sydney. They probably wack on a bit extra for the hassle, but IMO still worth it,

Another example - My Tein springs cost me $300 to my door from the US, arrived in 4 days. The best price I got here was closer to $600. ZAINO detailing stuff, I paid over $100 less getting it sent from the US for more products.

Cheers

Bobby

Hey bobby,

Regardind tein springs.. would you have a link?.. also with installations, how much did it cost u all up?

Rache

Hey Rache,

I'll try and find who I got them from , but it was a vendor on G35Driver.com. Look in the classifieds section, you'll find heaps. I've found that these are the best prices. Sign up and send some PM's, they get back to you pretty quick, and most are happy to ship to Australia.

Hey Jaik,

Compare that to $1600 from C-red, plus shipping to Sydney, and it adds up. .

Cheers

Bobby

Yeah, But I think the exhausts were purchased about 18 months ago so unfortunately it would be a big hit to sell them at what you can get them for now. probably more suited to a local buyer that doesnt want to take the risk of buying off the internet from the US :wub:

JK

• 1 year later...

Fuji Legalis R and Borla don't have Titanium tips.

The one you want is Fujitsubo Super Ti Instead the Legalis R. Also the HKS Hi-power only that have the Titanium tips not Legamax.