SAU Community

Nissan Gallery, Tokyo

SeriesIIGTST

I wonder how many KMs on those cars

Imagine driving a 'straight out of the box' R32 or R33 GTR. No aging of parts to wear them down and no rattles too.

These cars are taken from the Nissan collection which used to be located at the Zama warehouse.

If i recall correctly, they do keep a unit of each production model in their collection. so the mileage are usually very low.

I have sat in that R34 before...its as new as u can imagine =)

Imagine driving a 'straight out of the box' R32 or R33 GTR. No aging of parts to wear them down and no rattles too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you all are enjoying some of the pics. Was great to see so many fine examples of the various GTRs in one place.

It's hard to describe exactly where the main gallery is but there is a smaller one, which I found first, right at the Ginza 4 Chrome intersection and they have a handout of how to get to the main gallery.

The small one is located off the Ginza subway station (Gate 9??) on the Ginza or Hibiya lines from memory.

Dave

• 2 months later...

It would be pretty cool thats for sure. It was unfortunate that in the past we didnt get the R32/33/34/35 aus delivered. But It will be great when the new skyline makes it out here- not that I can afford one.

I'll drag this thread up with the following link:

http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?...;msg_id=2079707

56k beware.

:D

Seems he's a 300zx fan..precious little detail on the 32, but the 390, the mid4 and the LM 33 are interesting...Noddies fire truck FTW though

It's a post on the worlds largest 300zx forum, TTnet, so no surprise about the content, but what a treasure trove.