SAU Community

Lcct Track Day Symmonds Planes 26/08/07

sav man

Are you going on Sunday Guesty? I need someone to take my road wheels up there so that I change them as I going to Hobart from the track. Don't now about the padding, best off to have some just in case.

hopefully i will be out at the next track day at symonds as i have been offered a drive in a mates skyline. should be good. well keep me into racing anyway.

with a bit of luck it wont be to long before i get another skyline.

hopefully i will be out at the next track day at symonds as i have been offered a drive in a mates skyline. should be good. well keep me into racing anyway.

with a bit of luck it wont be to long before i get another skyline.

Damo, I'm really sorry for your recent loss, lets hope you're behind the wheel of a skyline soon. Let me know if I can help you track down another one, I know of some.

RR

Was a good day. I got down to a 1:01.9, the new tyres only dropped 1 sec off my best time (1:02.94), but i was conistently under it all day. The marshels on the hairpin talked to me at the end of the day, and said they couldn't believe how late i could brake (always nice to hear). The black hats on my DBA 5000 series are almost white now, so i must of given them a hard time.

Poor Paul had to go home early (R33 GT-R) cause his catch can blew oil all over the engine bay and windscreen. Apparently if you run a return to the sump, you have to put a 1 way valve in to stop the pressure in the sump blowing all the oil out.

Yeah, it was a good dy, my times were 2 seconds slower than usual but they were consistant all day. Gave me a scare at the hairpin when the box seized again though. The new cage does wonders for the handling, especially through the first few corners.

id be gessing that thoes 2 secconds come from weight due to the cage and no increase in power? or somthing elce you think?

thanks RR im on the hunt but funds are a problem as usual.

I got down to a 1:01.9

Awesome! I didn't realise you were that quick! I remember timing you a while back and you were doing 7's I think. Good to see you improve by that much!