SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

yea i reacon this weekend or maybe australia day week end its a long weekend and i wont be able to drive much i have to change gears a 2000 rpm my clutch is f**ked it slips as soon as it hits boost if u wanna no y go ask camelo or go check out the truck stop over northside :P nnnnnnasty marks have a good look at them from both ways up and back but should hav a exedy hd button clutch arrive next week

Hey guys was up!!

Hopefully there will be another cruise soon and although i cant bring a camera i may have a suprise for u guys well not really a suprise just the fact that the next cruise i come to i will finally have my own car :D

If all goes well my car will still be a skyline but like you guys will have to slow down so i can catch up lol.`

Its a 1983 Nissan/Datsun MR30 Skyline 4dr sedan so i'll see ya all real soon and Jimmy if ya can give us a call...

gees no action in here then bam out of nowhere shitloads of action well as a few of you know i ogt my exhaust all done no probs so far just abit rich but ah ya get that might have a word with the mechanic at suttons 2 see if there is anything i can do about it seeing as he works on wrex's i cant cruise on aussie day its the missus birthday :D but any other time shall be good oh and cammo send me sum pics of ya car and ill make you a sig anyway be safe see ya tonight just listen 4 me lol

ok now, everyone needs fix there cars and look after them for a bit so we can get together at the same time...lol!

What do ya rekon of a BBQ with the next meet?

What days are usually good for you? Day or Night? (if your like me it varies all the time)

Talk to your contacts and post yours and their opinions here..

pinky, when do you think you'll have your bits done? Sounds good mate!

lee, I've been hearing good things 'bout yous new mods!

fab, Nice paint work mate, looks great!..Can you help me out with a bit of touch up paint?

cam, get crakin and fix that sucker.....lol

yea mate give me the colour code from your engine bay and ill make u up sum oh and found a truck to paint for my mate so that ill pay for my clutch im painting it next week end so car should be ready for a cruize in two weeks and i reackon during the day

Edited by fab34

HEy guys last couple of post on this username I own the 30 now so yeah cant call my self Iwantaskyline... anymore lol

hey lee you think you could make a sig for me if i send you some pics of my car which i'm going to name Mister 30 (Play on words MR. 30)

Jimmy give us a buzz sometime i'll come round and yeah you can look at my paddock bomb... lol just kiddin... skyline..

so yah lookout for my new username Mr. 30

jas thats sweet you finally got your car...

lee...woman are the root of ALL evil... lol.. but hey we gotta have them... who else would do my washing and wake me up at lunch time when the pub opens...lmao..

Hey Hey guys Mister30 here lol nah just jason got my car and its alright for a first time buy but yeah could do a bit better but enough of the crap it's a skyline nun the less...

So how ya all been i had a bit of mechanical fault in my car just after i got fortunatley only turned out the previous owner didn't top the battery resiviors up enough but t's working now and speaking of working i'm trying to see if i can organise a cruise sometime soon maybe you guys can throw around dates that your working so i can throw around a date we can have it like if anyone can get this weekend of would be great then you can see my car well jimmy already has but the rest of you can...

Cheers

Jason aka. Mister30