SAU Community

Gtst Rims On Gtr

jippa3000

Hey all just wondering if any gtst(32 or 33) wheels would fit on an r32 gtr. I am going up to Winton at the end of the month and I don't really want to be burning up my brand new 265 pirellis or ruin my 18 x 10'' Leon Hardiritt deep dishes, brag brag brag,haha.

Cheers

You should put equal width front and rear tyres so that you don't stuff up the attessa/4wd system?

Nah, just pull out the fuse and rip skids :P

Yeah, they fit, i couldnt put down power in 2nd, 3rd and 4th on some roads which was fun but in the rain its just frustrating - have a look;

Fronts

Hotrims003.jpg

Rears i cant find a pic of, but yeah, the gap between the rims and the guards is just embarassing

Where about is the fuse for the 4wd system?

hey guys im new to this site. as i have only had my gtr for 4 months now......

lol i seem to have alot of fun pulling out the fuse.. but at times it just gets to to to dangerous especially in the wet even with 18x10 on the back, the amount of traction i loose is quite fun.

anyways

the fuse u pull out on the top left hand corner on the fuse box that is just about your right knee whilst driving.

when u pull is out u will see the 4WD light appear as well as the ABS..... this is normal.

cheers

• 1 year later...

lol, spend all ur money on rims for the street then put crappy stockies on for track. people will never cease to amaze me :P

if u want to spend some time on the track spend some $$ on some decent wheels for the track. that or just harden up and use the wheels uve got on now, a lot of drifters slide on much more expensive wheels than the ones u are talking about.

no point bothering with stockies, u wont have f**k all grip, and the tyre will just flop around.

You should put equal width front and rear tyres so that you don't stuff up the attessa/4wd system?

nah, as long as the overall diametre is kept constant from front to rear ull be fine, width has nothing to do with it.

the fuse box is located above your right knee whilst sitting in the drivers seat.

so on the right bottom side of the steering wheel.

Yep there is a fuse in there you can pull as well

Or

When driving turn the car off then back on (while still rolling) HICAS light will come on and the car will be in RWD mode. If the car stops moving, so you stop at lights etc the AWD with activate again

That's another way to get it into RWD mode