SAU Community

Want A 2008 Gtr?

R32zilla

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to the dealer, they took a deposit in good faith this morning. They estimated $120,000 and the final price has not yet been released, neither have the final specs. The only thing that is known for sure is that we will only get one model and they are hoping to start landing cars early 2008. No official announcements until the official release at the Tokyo motor show.

Just spoke to the dealer, they took a deposit in good faith this morning. They estimated $120,000 and the final price has not yet been released, neither have the final specs. The only thing that is known for sure is that we will only get one model and they are hoping to start landing cars early 2008. No official announcements until the official release at the Tokyo motor show.

I confer...

I have a feeling Australia's going to recieve the lowest model of the GTR's.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the first post.

Come on Nissan Australia, if you're going to bring in one model of the GTR, make it the best.

Also since they're bringing it in officially, if we get the low end model, we can never import the high end model from Japan.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the first post.

Come on Nissan Australia, if you're going to bring in one model of the GTR, make it the best.

Also since they're bringing it in officially, if we get the low end model, we can never import the high end model from Japan.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

I have a feeling Australia's going to recieve the lowest model of the GTR's.

Japan has always had a history of doing that.

Im sure there are a huge number of factors as to why the lower spec car will be sold but guys quit complaining.

Its GOING there! better that than nothing at all right? Youd have every right to complain about it if the GTR was never going there..

besides the last locally sold gtr was the 32 and that was years ago.

count your lucky stars boys and girls! :sorcerer: