SAU Community

Need A Tube Beadroller

walkoau

hi guys

im after a bead roller used to make the bead on the ends of intercooler piping (you know! so the hoses dont pop off). im having a real hard time trying to find one, anyone got a surgestion on where to get one?

thanks

Justin

looking around at the australian shops i know for this type of equipment

your looking at over $1000 for a manual one - www.hareandforbes.com.au -

try your local Tool shop, and have a look through their catalogues

or build your own

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FULL-SIZE-B...sspagenameZWD2V

BEST BET is

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adn...subs_Machinery_

looking around at the australian shops i know for this type of equipment

your looking at over $1000 for a manual one - www.hareandforbes.com.au -

try your local Tool shop, and have a look through their catalogues

or build your own

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FULL-SIZE-B...sspagenameZWD2V

BEST BET is

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adn...subs_Machinery_

i would deffinetly love to have a go at building my own, if i seen one i could take measurements ect... as for the local radiator shops, thats exactly what i tried first, i sopke to 3 local shops and they all said they order the necks in and they are already beadrolled...

i would deffinetly love to have a go at building my own, if i seen one i could take measurements ect... as for the local radiator shops, thats exactly what i tried first, i sopke to 3 local shops and they all said they order the necks in and they are already beadrolled...

Where in western sydney are you?

i KNOW that Hickeys Metal Fabrication has a bead roller, they are in Penrith - now in Coombes Rd

If you have no joy at the radiator shops call into an exhaust place, they should be able to flare them for you.

I wouldn't really worry about buying or building something to do it yourself unless your in that field of work or going to be using it ALOT as its a fair whack of cash to outlay :rolleyes:

Where in western sydney are you?

i KNOW that Hickeys Metal Fabrication has a bead roller, they are in Penrith - now in Coombes Rd

i know where they are i think i will pay them a visit. i really do want it done properly and they would prob only charge a couple of dollars its pretty quick to do 2 beads.....

i know where they are i think i will pay them a visit. i really do want it done properly and they would prob only charge a couple of dollars its pretty quick to do 2 beads.....

yeah they used to be on the corner near the council chambers/plaza, but have moved recently to coombes rd off correen ave

• 2 weeks later...
or try jnt performance on 4257 1000 and they are approx $300 each

they have some handy stuff that they sell.

and im guessing you are saying the bead rollers are $300 each to buy ?