SAU Community

Lambo Sizzor Doors

SKYL1N

I finish year 12 this year so next year working full time i have a lot of ambitions for future mods for my car

New Rims,

New Front Bar,

Custom Paint Job,

Lambo Sizzor Doors

has anyone looked into these doors or how much it would cost to get them put on?

not only do i think they would look mint, but i see them as practical too. if your parked in a tight spot the people in the back can get out without having to swing the door open 3 feet

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey nice to see another L Plater with a GTS (Y)

someone told me that if you plan on getting scissor doors all you need is the bracket in which the door swings bye???

Theres this crew called UNEEK one guy has a Soarer with Scissor doors i tihnk he only had to buy the brackets or something looks mad now

scissor :P

hahah i know how to spell it, im trying to be a sik kent ule

uneek i heard of them before

i shall do some investigation, thanks for your help

by the way if any of you think this will look crap tell me now :P

also im no longer an L plater nemore, just havent taken any really nice pics with the P's up, Non Turbo ftw!

Hey matie,

Its good to see other kean modifiers out there.... Scissor doors bolt on kits are available quite readily on ebay and www.autostylingaustralia.com.au Its pretty much a vertical lift bracket which i htink some aussie guy thought up with a dampner attached however i am unsure how solid these dampners are! the brackets look pretty tough but i guess u will be lifting the doors a fair bit...

They are probably installed by removing the front quarter panels and bolting the brackets on to the chassis. anyways if u ever get around to it... take a pic or do a DIY on the forum!

best of luck!

p.s they market for about ~$1000 mark

just have on my 32, now taking them off because they dont apporve with ADR. also installing is a biatch because if you get bolt on kits they are not bolt on. thats all i got to say i paid over 2k

i'd say look into gettin the ones with a dual hinge, that can open either up or normal, but only one at a time, i dont know a lot about them myself but have heard it has been done successfully, though it may be significantly more expensive,

i think they look hot, was thinking of getting them myself for my R34, just not too keen on what the police will say if i get pulled over and asked to step out of the vehicle? mayb climb thru the window...

in any case they look sweet, and if lambo can do it, why cant nissan :closedeyes:

(and if u got ur P's in qld b4 the 1st of july, u dont have to wear the P plates :spam: ) awesomness

i'd say look into gettin the ones with a dual hinge, that can open either up or normal, but only one at a time
just not too keen on what the police will say if i get pulled over and asked to step out of the vehicle? mayb climb thru the window...

well i guess u open them normally then? :D

coppers don't ask you to step out of the vehicle unless you're being arrested, searched or suspected of carrying weapons. in fact they make it a point to remind you to stay in the car.

that said, i do think lambo's on an R32 are rice beyond belief.

i seen an accord euro with scissor doors, to open them, you have to open them like a normal car, half the way out, then lift them up.. so if cops pull you over, u can still get out normally, might be a bit tight thats all..

not worth it man, I had a set, $1250NZD didn't bolt straight on

had to dent my underpanels to get it to fit + cut the guard.

I took them off in the end, they look terribly rice, won't comply with any regs, I had to get a cert if i wanted to use them $320 not sure what you'd do over there with the ADR Regs.

Also, you don't save much space and if you park that close to cars, then you shouldn't be driving :P if someones parked bad in a carpark, i just park mine as close to their drivers door as possible, so i've got space to get out :( they can get in through their passneger door if they need to.

So yeah, if you want to spend $2500(incl fitting and install) go for it

theres a crew in sydney that have 33 bolt on kits. and i mean bolt on. no cutting drilling welding nothing... the kit alone costs 3k and then install. its recommended that they do the install to ensure the hinge is correctly adjusted for door closing to be perfect. and at the same time there hinges are ADR Approved. they've had them tested and certified.

wouldnt mind getting them done to my 33 but 3k-3.5k is alot just for a pair of hinges.