SAU Community

Nangkang V Federal

jippa

before you pay $790 for that set get a price for Hankook Ventus K104... same price awesome tyre, far superior to Nankang without doubt cant comment with Fedral never tried them. The Ventus K104 is the shitz ..... 235/40/17 for $190 each and Im using R34GTT mags

edit: ahh 18's my bad. hhmm price the K104's anyway =D

I've got 595 0n 17's. Wear is OK. 33k at present, on the rears. Got about another 5k . Cant tell about the fronts, as a dodgy tie rod end scrubbed them

out.

I find them a bit noisy though.

before you pay $790 for that set get a price for Hankook Ventus K104... same price awesome tyre, far superior to Nankang without doubt cant comment with Fedral never tried them. The Ventus K104 is the shitz ..... 235/40/17 for $190 each and Im using R34GTT mags

K104's FTW!

I put K104's on my car and while I haven't had any traction issues I find the fronts are a bit funny with off centre feel. Maybe I was just spoiled with the Dunlop Formula W10's that were on my car when I bought it... they were clearly a few years old and but it felt like the front end was glued to the road. F*ck they were noisy though.

had federals on my stagea when i got it and they were lucky to last 30,000klms. they are crap and if you really want a decent tyre go for michelin all the way.

i switched and man what a difference in ride, so much smoother and quiet to boot!!!

just my 2 cents

these are being fitted as part of sale as im buying through motivation over in qld.. got the price wrong 720 for the set and went for feds as they seem to be the popular choice