SAU Community

Donation To Sau

Hi to whoever could help me,

I was advise to start a post so here it is.

Made a donation to SAU pm a couple of adminstrators but no feedback. I wanted confirmation from anybody if they received my money? It was sent to PRANK understand if your busy, all i want to know if you received money or not.

Anyone that could help me will be appreciated

Thankyou

Liz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here sent many weeks ago with several PM's no response.

However Prank did respond to questions about site slowness so he's around.

Does the bank account still work, do the features of the donation no longer exist, is there enough sponsorship so donations are no longer needed?

Prank generally answers PM's in batches one a week/fortnight.

Im sure you can appreciate the number that someone like him would get :thanks:

I know myself i often take a week or two as it just takes hours some days!

Give it time, he will no doubt see this thread as well.

All us admins divvied up ur donation n blew it on hookers n cocaine. soz :)

lol well it must of been cheap hookers coz i only donated $10.00 and i dont think you would had enough money for

cocaine ;)

Prank's the only one with access to the donations listing etc, so there may be a delay in you getting your status update. Got your PM too, but I can't help you with it... sorry for not getting back sooner.

Funkymonkey: no worries, ill just have to be patient and wait for Prank then. Thanks for the reply

Liz

Hey All,

So sorry about this lack of response. As Dan says, I get hundreds of emails and PM's and try to get to them all in a batch. but time doesnt always permit (Uni, work and new baby).

I seriously appreciate the donations, a LOT! Dont think for one minute that I dont, you guys are fantastic for donating!

Col, I'll add the tag to your account, sorry mate.

a20089, Sponsorship is slow atm, donations aren't "needed" but appreciated and the money always goes back into SAU, I havent ever made money from the site. The bank details are still correct. The list hasn't been updated for a while, but you can view the list of contributors by choosing the 'contributor' members group on the members page or forum leaders.

MZTRBO, I did receive your donation, thank you very much. I've had some problems with emails recently, I am sure I did reply but it may not have gone through, sorry.

Thanks again all, you guys rock. I'm sorry for being slack. :rolleyes:

Hey All,

So sorry about this lack of response. As Dan says, I get hundreds of emails and PM's and try to get to them all in a batch. but time doesnt always permit (Uni, work and new baby).

I seriously appreciate the donations, a LOT! Dont think for one minute that I dont, you guys are fantastic for donating!

Col, I'll add the tag to your account, sorry mate.

a20089, Sponsorship is slow atm, donations aren't "needed" but appreciated and the money always goes back into SAU, I havent ever made money from the site. The bank details are still correct. The list hasn't been updated for a while, but you can view the list of contributors by choosing the 'contributor' members group on the members page or forum leaders.

MZTRBO, I did receive your donation, thank you very much. I've had some problems with emails recently, I am sure I did reply but it may not have gone through, sorry.

Thanks again all, you guys rock. I'm sorry for being slack. :rolleyes:

Prank: Thanks alot for the reply, its understandable, just wanted to confirm if the money went through, i didnt receive your email so therefore there may have been a problem like you stated. So i guess thats my question answered :P

Hi :D I donated $100 via Paypal on the 18th of September, Got my receipt and it says payment has cleared... I PM'd you about a week after this date Prank but still haven't heard back... I totally understand you're busy! I was just waiting for my little 'donating member' tag just to let me know my donation had been received but it hasn't come yet so I'm just wanting to know if you have received my donation??

Cheers!

Alicia :blush:

hey alicia, forward me a copy of the paypal receipt either by pm, or email me. I will match it up with the online transactions, and fix up your account.

sorry for the delay, but I guess Christian has been away from the forum with work. :D

hey alicia, forward me a copy of the paypal receipt either by pm, or email me. I will match it up with the online transactions, and fix up your account.

sorry for the delay, but I guess Christian has been away from the forum with work. :)

Any chance you can expedite for the rest of us. I paid via direct deposit probably months ago now. And SAU VIC paying $500, seeminly without so much as a thank you.