SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

saw a debadged white 32 gtr parked in the myer carpark at the hyperdome. saw it as i went up the escalator and had to go back for another look. don't worry, i didn't leave any fingerprints!

i really want one!!!!

saw a white R32 4 door with front mount following me from logan road to capalaba road .. black series 1 IFY rego??.. pretty quick car near carindale.. white veilside R33 shauns ???GPA rego Franklins Mt Gravatt...

I saw a White R33 in the city, parked behind a black 300zx, it was parked infront of a resturant one street over from Queen street?????

and i keep seeing a Burgundy R32, very nice, i love what u have done. I see him alot through Northlakes and sometimes in redcliffe....

Your not waving with two fingers pointing up are you?

LOL...

Ive had a few non wavers... I guess the first time they get waved at they just think who was that... Then in time they relise that it was another skyline and they will probablly wave next time. However serial non-wavers should be run off the road and should not be allowed to drive skylines.... LOL

lol serial non-wavers,,,,

was with my mate tonight in his supra, met dudes in purple gts-t 33 in the city,, drove around had a chat and shit , played around a bit on beenleigh rd here and there,, , dunno if they are on here, prolly shoulda asked,

lol serial non-wavers,,,,

was with my mate tonight in his supra, met dudes in purple gts-t 33 in the city,, drove around had a chat and shit , played around a bit on beenleigh rd here and there,, , dunno if they are on here,  prolly shoulda asked,

does you're mate own that supra with the Gen 3 in it? now that's tuff.