SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Its Black. . . yeh. . . I been called young~~~so happy

yeh~ that was me. . .nice looking GTR you got there too, so you live you sunnybnk area as well?

yeah lol

i had literally just jumped outta bed as i slept in for a booking i had for my coil over install

was being chased the whole way by a white magna lol

i dont live in sunny bank but have dinner in lil teipai every 2nd night

spotted DAMIT on Mains road around 5.30ish i beeped but i dont think you saw me was in my 35

yeah i saw ya but by the time i did we had passed each other

yeah lol

i had literally just jumped outta bed as i slept in for a booking i had for my coil over install

was being chased the whole way by a white magna lol

i dont live in sunny bank but have dinner in lil teipai every 2nd night

ic. . .let meet up sometime ey. . . but after the new year, too many PIG around

okay so i work on cavill ave and I have spotted the same skyline 2 days in a row on the road that goes one way. it is a maroon 33 with black boot and it sounds... fantastic! I heard it both times and had to look. I was amazed when it was the same car the next day.

Suppose you gotta do a couple of joy laps through surfers lol.

If your on here... NICE CAR! =]

spotted CUSAK i think it is Silver V35 on the highway going towards Goldie..

Also spotted NIZMO Blue 34 GTR @ Logan

i guess that was me :laugh: don't know of any other nizmo blue 34 gtr's getting around brisbane, can't remember what i was doing at logan though lol

Spotted a 4 Door R34. License plates were "Bl4ck" or something like that, might've got it a bit wrong. The car was white and the guy inside it was white so yeah.. Spotted him on the highway/motorway whatever it is around 7 - 8pm. Heading towards morayfield, i took the same exit as him but don't know what that exit was, i was just visiting a friend so i don't know the area lol.

spotted a black 32 on the m1 about 11.30 today pulled over by the bacon one of the red highway patrol cars was a chick too (maybe rb20ash??)

slack as!!! so many f**kwits in their falling apart honda's and they pull over a skyline!! was going out of my tree so not cool >.< who ever it was i hope they didnt get you too bad!!

Okay, went for like a drive for an hour or so and saw a lot of skylines. I don't remember plates though sorry!

I saw a white skyline in morayfield, i think it was an r33 series 2.

Near Autobarn in the redcliff/kippa ring area I saw:

Black R33 Series 2 GTS?

White Skyline... can't remember what model, was a bit too far away from me. Was parked behind Autobarn so you'd know if it were you lol.

Silver Skyline maybe? i forgot the colour, it was a GTR, had stickers all over it.

All this was between 12pm - 2:30pm today. So yeah, even with my pathetic amount of details, you'd still probably know if it were you.

spotted the white "gtsr33" fella parked in the exact same place in the myers carpark as before.

about 11:30

do u work there or something man?

yeah i work at the plaza .... do you since you always seeing me there