SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Did that R33 have the plates of "Jethead" or something like that? If so, that guy lives just around the corner from me.

No different plates, can't remember exactly, had 350z wheels though

I got my P's about 4 days before the new laws came in about Turbo's on July 1st 07... No way was I ever to NA! Never have, never will... And don't the new laws of having to display your P plate only apply to P platers after this date also?? I thought so?? I've never had a drama when I have been pulled over... Had my GTR for a year and a half and have never gotten a fine for anything...?

Awww your lucky :P. Yeah you don't need to display P plates or anything since you got your license before then. I feel like a loser driving an N/a that i'm not allowed to modify and displaying lame P plates.

silver r33 lives in ridgewood downs in mt cotton

i want to see if your on here coz u always fly passed my house and i thought maybe we should have some drinks.

Spotted: R34 GTT with numberplates BRR 87 reverse parking into a pole at Kippa-Ring shopping center. Ha ha ha - unlucky :)

lawl funny one mark, musta been the same pole you drove into with your 34 gtr :P

Edited by Silver_R34_GT-T

Spotted Col Sat night in the purple machine!

almost missed yah mate :D

LOL, I saw a skyline approaching from the rear...

Then when you pulled up beside me i saw the wheels and knew it was you...

It was a bit wet and dark so i was not sure if you saw me waving...

Was a late night for the both of us I see... ;)

spotted tons of skylines today a black 3 door R33 near the spit roundabout cheers for the wave !

also spotted a black R32 on wellington road near wello point cheers for a thumbs up :D

a few other R33s mostly white S1

yup that black 32 was me...... thumbs up all the way........

was down goldie for the weekend saw heaps of liners but only the 3 below stood out

spotted white R33 "DJS 76" somewhere between gold coast and sunshine coast on the highway

spotted maroon R33 "SKY008" parked next to me at harbourtown

spotted purple skyline parked along road from harbourtown to the uni

dunno if any of you are on here.....

not a skyline but saw number plate from victoria "IMURDJ" (i am your dj ..... Im your dj) on a "mitsubishi dancer" also in harbourtown carpark ..... had massive rear ralli art sticker so it had to be fast

Saw a Silver/Grey R34 with no spoiler out the front of the North Lakes gym around 3:10pm. Then i'm pretty sure i saw it again going down Anzac avenue around 10pm.

Yeah, I've been spotted. Wasn't me down Anzac av though.

may have been me on anzac avenue at that time, although i have a spoiler :bunny:

Did you turn right at the lights at northlakes McDonalds into that estate opposite McDonalds? If so then yeah, it was you i saw on Anzac Avenue >_<.