SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

yea I spot him all the time, he lives in my estate.

Spotted SMR33 last night as I was exiting to the freeway from Carindale...drove right past you at the lights but it as too dark to wave or anything :(

Karen says hi! :P

saw 50LTY, white r33 on wises road today. and then a blue r32 heading towards kunda park area around 8ish thismorning

Edited by r32na

saw GTR R35 in the holy spirit hospital car park today! :D

as i was riding down in the lift the doors opened and like a sign from heaven there you were. and then i looked like a toss when i realised i was moaning out aloud and the others could hear me! lol lol :(

it was worth it!

Spotted JEZ42 at the Oxley roundabout today about 40mins ago. You were next to me going on to the roundabout. Unless you know my plates you wouldn't have seen me as i don't drive a skyline or a nissan for that fact anymore...

Spotted JEZ42 at the Oxley roundabout today about 40mins ago. You were next to me going on to the roundabout. Unless you know my plates you wouldn't have seen me as i don't drive a skyline or a nissan for that fact anymore...

Probably wouldn't have noticed if you were in a line, spent a bit to long at HN's and was running late. :banana:

saw a green 32 go up the main st of gympie about 10 mins ago. was doing what most fully sick racers do and floored it after going over the speed bump outside my shop (despite the speed limit only being 20km/h).

White R32 with vielside front bar at like 620am this morning on Bribie Island Rd.

Also a nice R32 GTR on Newmarket Rd at 435 yesterday arvo

Was that you at the front of pack at the traffic lights opposite the car (holden?) dealership?

Was that you at the front of pack at the traffic lights opposite the car (holden?) dealership?

turning onto Kendron brook Rd.... yeah that was me in my mates black R33.... i have a white one but didnt drive to work that day.... I work in the harrys diner complex...

i think hes on this forum... h8 tax that is.

saw two GTR's tonight, a dark blue one on alex with and 32FTW gtr... gunmetal grey with white wheel.... also lol'd at a two tone orange and black one r32

I wasnt in my car its still at the mechanic.

If the R32 was charcole gray that was I!!!

Sorry mate was white...

Also seen a nice white R32 on the way home yesterday on the highway between D'bay rd turn off and Bounardy Rd turn off.. Plates were PEK33... Seemed like a quick car when you shot down the left lane... If on here did you see the guy in the white forrester on like 20 inch chromies? i think he was trying to race anyone he saw.... and the car was gutless as =]