SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

White 33 with SAU sticker on rear window driving though north Ipswich about 30 min ago .... any idea who this is ?

Series 2, drift lip, cannon, extended front lip, chromish/multispoke rims?

Edited by Captain Natro

My wife pointed out to me 5 R33s and 1 R32 cruzing around Bundaberg today. Not that she knows the difference but she spotted them before I did. Funny how I haven't seen a lot of R33s and 2 days after I decide to save for a R33 GTR my wife points out 5 in one day :\

What color 32

NUT515's purple and black 32, an evil auto silver 32 that won the off street drags, HER R33 in the parking lot, 50RTED Maroon r33, a black gtr called Chuterd and my personal favorite:

Gambo the turboed LS v8 r32 :thumbsup:

I remembered that R32 from Powercruise last year. I got speaking to he guy a lot about it yesterday. Was the fastest car out there by a long way. Very nice setup. .. The R33 "Chutter" I thought was a bit disappointing. Sounded good was cruising but when he was flogging i in the drags it was way too loud for the speed it was going.50RTED must be a popular plate as there was an R32 GTR with the same work in a different style.

Great day out was had thats for sure

was down at powercruise on saturday saw, many skylines, a blue 32, white r33, black r33 gtr and silver gtr r32,

maroon r33

the black r33 gtr was awesome , sounded like some big cams and boost, kicked ass down the straight, the silver gtr 32 won the drag part over a pretty quick blue VL turbo, anyone see that? some angry rbs held there own out there. :domokun:

Edited by AngryRBGTX