SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

I'll be the first to admit that females can't drive :cheers: I've always said that.  

I saw a white R33 on friday next to Toowong Shopping Village with the plates 247 GQX .. I think. I was about 20 metres away trying to read them.

Hey Erin, the white 33 you saw next to toowong shopping centre was me. I just brought my car back from esk back to my ex's place I was hopeing i would get spotted yay. Felt good to have a little drive again.

I also saw a nice green 33 GTR in toowong and exchanged waves. Is this anybody from this forum.

Hello me name is alex just got a silver R34 GTT recently, still getting used to the car :) I drive around Gold Coast abit and sometime in Brisbane City.. so give me a wave if you see me.. if you want :D

Have a 'little' wing at the back of me car.. so some people might have already seen me around abit.

Hey NIZR34GTT are you the guy with the red 4 door GTT with the nismo dash? :(

And DAN666 saw your car at the broady a week ago as well? was going to come and say hello but didnt no you or where you where. *shrug* :)

Hey Alex!! glad to see you could make it..

if you ever get the time bro, we do night crawls every thursday nights, this week its brisbane's turn, which means we spend the night up in brisbane mainly roma street etc.

I know you get busy with walk and all, but were having a big skyline cruise on the .. 16th? , i cant remember, theres a post on it. and your coming. no ifs or buts.

your coming, even if i have to come over and drage your ass out :(

:)

Hey gimme some slack. I'm slowly coming out of me cave :(

I might have to decline on the thursday night brissy one, depending on the definition of night up in brisbane.. coz its early start for me on friday. :|

Hrmm. 16th, yer I responded to that this morning. :) Even IF I dont turn up.. good luck in finding me. :)

Hey Alex!! glad to see you could make it..

if you ever get the time bro, we do night crawls every thursday nights, this week its brisbane's turn, which means we spend the night up in brisbane mainly roma street etc.

I know you get busy with walk and all, but were having a big skyline cruise on the .. 16th? , i cant remember, theres a post on it. and your coming. no ifs or buts.

your coming, even if i have to come over and drage your ass out :D

Hey Erin, the white 33 you saw next to toowong shopping centre was me. I just brought my car back from esk back to my ex's place I was hopeing i would get spotted yay. Felt good to have a little drive again.

I also saw a nice green 33 GTR in toowong and exchanged waves. Is this anybody from this forum.

yeh i know which green gtr your on about i seen it a few times when i go to centrelink to get my youth allowence..almost walked into a poll last time i saw him :)

Dammit it's 666DAN! DAN666 Is a red VN commo :rofl: I was parked next to him at the traffic lights a few years back when the plates were on my Red rolla....looked freaky I bet.

Yotis: I didn't know where I was either :rofl: that was the same night I got spotted at the Springwood bottle shop previous to my journey down the GC LOL....nah I was sober....passenger wasn't though.

Dammit it's 666DAN! DAN666 Is a red VN commo :D I was parked next to him at the traffic lights a few years back when the plates were on my Red rolla....looked freaky I bet.

Yotis: I didn't know where I was either ;) that was the same night I got spotted at the Springwood bottle shop previous to my journey down the GC LOL....nah I was sober....passenger wasn't though.

Hahaha.. ok DAN666... AHem.. I mean 666DAN :) I'll have to try to remember that next time :)

If the green GTR you r talking about is that same one im thinking of its not a GTR, its a GTS with a full widebody conversion. Came into work a month or so ago. popped the bonnet and i scratched my head and asked wtf was going on here when i saw the 25det under there....