SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Originally posted by Shane

Anybody know who owns a black 33, chrome mags, in the Caloundra area?

I always see it heading towards Golden Beach.

Drivers a young 18yo guy with a long girly hippy hair-do.

There is a 17 y/o guy who owns a R33 GTS-T who goes to school in the Buderim area, he has long hair, but i dont think he lives in Caloundra.

bel, lol. yeah she was pretty hot. good call.

i saw a red r32 gts-t revving up around bracken ridge area. it sounded sweet. i was heading the other way.

also saw a white 32 on the M1. prolly on the way to goldcoast.

I saw a silver RZ Supra license 300ST on Astor Tce @ lunch time today! It's tyhe first RZ i've seen in Brissy, though I'm sure there's more. it was sexxy :)

Speaking of chicks driving nice cars; I was coming home from work last night about 10ish along the centenary highway inbound and passed a beautiful black 350Z being driven by a cute as blonde girl, looked about early 20's. Gave her a wave and booted it up the road and she pulled out and did the same and then turned off at indro. She's obviously doing pretty well for herself to have a car like that! Still had nothing on the line though!

:)

Anyone else here from the far north of the state and let's cut out the references to us old fellas. We may be older than some on this forum but we ain't dead. There is still life to enjoy and what better way to do it than in an R34 GTT.

I am often reminded of a quote that my Flying Instructor sometimes quoted, " There are Old pilots and there are Bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots", when the not so old generations rabbit on about how fast they are.

Sure do agree that they are a mighty car. I have owned a plethora of Datsun - Nissan vehicles ranging from the venerable P510 (1600), P810 (180B SSS limited import), Pulsar (horrible little car) 240K Skyline, Bluebird TRX (what a disappointment that car was), a Maxima and an SP311 (Sports 2000). Best of that lot was the SSS. But now I have the GTT what can I say?

Is that yours in the avatar?

Cheers

Muz