SAU Community

Rb26dett Vs Vr3.8tt ?!

bkc

I have no experience with the engine VR38DETT to you that expectation proved largely true! !

Despite the dramatic difference in STROKER! !

But in terms of the experience of the RB20DET and RB25DET and RB26DETT is better in all respects use or promotion or maintenance or endurance is much better too! ! !

There is no engine V6 6 Slander advantage proved successful only relatively Tourqu be a little better and I say this advantage! ! !

But respects mentioned above inline much better health and days will prove myself! ! Despite the size difference stroker !!!!!!!

NOTE: inline engine only for the 6 slander !! V ENGINE GOOD ON THE V8 ONLY !! OR MORE!!!

Dude, you made my head hurt with that :thumbsup: ... stop using google translation to translate from whatever language you first typed that in.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope.. clearly remeber it running somwhere in the 10's

close, found this on the web,

- The Z-tune ran 0-400 meters (a little shorter than a quarter mile) in 10.06 seconds during development.

- NISMO claims a Z-Tune will crush through a quarter-mile in just 10.6 seconds on street tires. That would make it the hardest

accelerating "production" car ever.

this eng.INE is much best stroker and there is adcantage to STROker turbo spool though. if it is red--line when you turn ? i am prove WHEN FUTURE inline is V configuration super ok !?!?!

whoa bkc :whistling: .... thought id start posting and here would be a good place to start. i am with 90% of the others on here. rb26 is a good motor but its like 20yrs old now. iron block too. not too mention the lack of varible valve. sure modders hate it but it is actully a good thing if u can figure it out...and we all no of the rb26s oil problem. now the vr38 is a brand new motor, all alloy, titianum, alloy and magnesium parts = way superior.

and everyone is up in arms bout the manifold and the turbos being 1 peice, harden up girlscouts. everyone replced mainfolds anyway. the gtr's bay is probly wide enough that turbo replacing can be done from underneath rather then removing the motor 300zx style....not to mention tht intake manifold, pure sex

and the argument of sound? well the rb does sound nice, but the sound a well piped v6 can make is enough to make ur pants tighter.

finally, its a supercar, stop hating and start admiring, can you and will you ever be able to afford one? if so buy it and then tell us how bad it is and then give it to me coz i wont complain

/rant

whoa bkc :D .... thought id start posting and here would be a good place to start. i am with 90% of the others on here. rb26 is a good motor but its like 20yrs old now. iron block too. not too mention the lack of varible valve. sure modders hate it but it is actully a good thing if u can figure it out...and we all no of the rb26s oil problem. now the vr38 is a brand new motor, all alloy, titianum, alloy and magnesium parts = way superior.

and everyone is up in arms bout the manifold and the turbos being 1 peice, harden up girlscouts. everyone replced mainfolds anyway. the gtr's bay is probly wide enough that turbo replacing can be done from underneath rather then removing the motor 300zx style....not to mention tht intake manifold, pure sex

and the argument of sound? well the rb does sound nice, but the sound a well piped v6 can make is enough to make ur pants tighter.

finally, its a supercar, stop hating and start admiring, can you and will you ever be able to afford one? if so buy it and then tell us how bad it is and then give it to me coz i wont complain

/rant

Well said

whoa bkc >_< .... thought id start posting and here would be a good place to start. i am with 90% of the others on here. rb26 is a good motor but its like 20yrs old now. iron block too. not too mention the lack of varible valve. sure modders hate it but it is actully a good thing if u can figure it out...and we all no of the rb26s oil problem. now the vr38 is a brand new motor, all alloy, titianum, alloy and magnesium parts = way superior.

/rant

Thank you for your reply .

General information is correct FOR RB26DETT !

EXAMPLE : GTR34 Z TUNE !! BETTER THAN NEW GTR35 ENGINE !! 2.8DETT !! I

THINK SAME TWIN TURBO iHi !! I am not sure from the twin turbo same it or not !!

!(((the less time best)))! :yes: (( 0-100km)) etc . !!!!

Thanks ALL .

Edited by bkc

Thank you for your reply .

General information is correct FOR RB26DETT !

EXAMPLE : GTR34 Z TUNE !! BETTER THAN NEW GTR35 ENGINE !! 2.8DETT !! I

THINK SAME TWIN TURBO iHi !! I am not sure from the twin turbo same it or not !!

!(((the less time best)))! :P (( 0-100km)) etc . !!!!

Thanks ALL .

Your a fking idiout, someone ban this guy or atleast close the thread.

You should have to have some understanding of the english language before posting

just out of curiousity, would what a z-tune cost? now compare that to the new gtr. also take into consideration that if the z-tune is running a race engine then it isn't going to take that kindly to sitting in traffic and driving down to the shops on a cold morning to get some milk. the vr38 is a high performance engine that can be used in everyday situations. also they r35 probably rides better on rough roads than the z-tune. and finally, as far as life of the engine goes, i'd say that the z-tunes motor would wear out quicker than the vr38. yes it has race internals, but they generally aren't designed to still be putting out full power after 100,000kms.

and i thought the vr38 had been developed with the help of cosworth.