SAU Community

Call Of Duty 4

Links

Where did you find it? I went to a few shops and no one had any copies left... EB said they'll get some in tomorrow, so hopefully they do.

LOL i walked through 3 shopping centres and NOBODY had a copy and JB hi-fi said that their whole next shipment is already sold out on pre order

In the end i found a copy in a store that had no case... they said i could buy it without it for $80 if i still wanted it, as i walked out the guy came running after me and gave me the 'lost' case. SO brand new copy of MOH4 for $80!! You just gotta wait it out i suppose... you poor kent

Since you have the game and are running it on a HDMI cable can you tell me if it outputs to 1080p please?

Thanks mate

i dont think it does... i read some place that no PS3 game outputs 1080 yet

but im not he best pereson to ask as i didnt set my own system up

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i walked through 3 shopping centres and NOBODY had a copy and JB hi-fi said that their whole next shipment is already sold out on pre order

In the end i found a copy in a store that had no case... they said i could buy it without it for $80 if i still wanted it, as i walked out the guy came running after me and gave me the 'lost' case. SO brand new copy of MOH4 for $80!! You just gotta wait it out i suppose... you poor kent

i dont think it does... i read some place that no PS3 game outputs 1080 yet

but im not he best pereson to ask as i didnt set my own system up

Thanks for your reply mate. Just for the record I know of 1 game that outputs to 1080i and 1080p and thats Ridge Racer 7 looks pretty schmick I must say. Would be good to see if COD4 does though as it looks like a game that could take full advantage of full HD.

If you look at the back of the case of any PS3 game it will tell you what resolutions it will output.

I hope this helps out some of you guys so judging by the box of COD 4 yes it does 1080p.

Call Of Duty 4: 720p, 1080i, 1080p

Wangan Midnight (Asian): 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

Ridge Racer: 720p, 1080i, 1080p

Ninja Gaiden Sigma: 720p, 1080i, 1080p

Warhawk: 720p, 1080i

Rainbow Six Vegas: 720p, 1080i

Motorstorm: 720p

Fight Night Round 3: 720p

Tigerwoods 07 (Asian Version): 480p, 720p

Tigerwoods 08: 720p

Tony Hawk Project 8: 720p

Oblivion: 720p

Resistance Fall Of Man: 720p

Fear: 720p

F1 CE: 720p

Guitar Hero III: 720p

Edited by Triptych

for anybody has has it on PS3 or 360, the level where your in C130 raining hell on the ground... its the greatest thing i've ever seen

oh and its recommended that you play the game on "hardened" as you'll run through the game too quickly otherwise. Nothing beats the first time you play a game, may as well make it memorable

yeah ctjet the C130 level is awesome. I loved the sniper mission when the other guy goes prone you can hardly see him in the grass :P

they would be my top 2 missions in the game

Edited by Whiplash

The SAS levels pwn the USMC levels... the snipers shot you take from the rooftop to blow that guys arm off is just too cool

those fkn flash grenades are a pain in the ass btw... cool when they work, but stuff it up and the intense white flash you cop through an LCD TV kind of blinds and shocks the shit out of you

the SAS missions are so much better i have been redoing them rather than the yankie ones

but the Americans are just like real life, just point in the general direction and hold down the trigger and hope for the best (well thats what the AI does). Except friendly fire is not allowed :ph34r:

Edited by Whiplash

Absolutely love this game!! Best game out on PS3 i reckon. Has anyone finished any levels on Elite yet? F**k me dead it's hard on elite!!

I'm so happy there are some good games finally out on the PS3 :rofl: The last year that it's been out there has barely been anything worth buying on it.

i've finished about half the PS3 game on veteran now... two hits and your dead... wtf

Woops i ment veteran, where the hell did i get elite from lol. Half the game, thats pretty impressive!! I'm starting to do a few levels now, but some are just impossible to do.