SAU Community

Small Car Sunday Pics

Inline 6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was the 1 running late although i got there with heaps of time to spare. i didnt find anyone, was going to message and ask where everyone was. i just crused like a loaner all by my self and got laughted at as i was entering the park lands, i dont know why... haha. ah well i dont think any of those non skylines like me in between them all. alrthought there was a very clean looking black r34 with led tail light a few cars infront of me. there was a nice looking r32 gtr(im 99% surem it was a gtr) following me up the hill for a bit

Edited by Turbz_13

Hey nightcrawler, curious - how u get my number friday? Dont mind at all just curious :)

grabbed ur phone while you weren't looking and rang himself :blush: hehe.. i'm just stirring.

Why is it called SMALL Car Sunday when skylines are allowed to enter?

Small would be like hatches and mini's :)

Because when SCS started back in the day when it was actually decent, there were no skylines around and it was cars with chrome bumpers like Rotas and Corollas and Dattos! can you remember when Silvias were just starting to come in, prob not, but thats how long ago, even earlier!!

Its like when Fast Fours and Rotaries were the best thing out and now thats changed its called 4,6 and rotaries or something now isn't it??

I remember going to my first SCS at regency park, WRX'es had just hit the scene and TX3 Turbos were the shiz, along with Dattos with FJ20s. Those days were mad, inter-club tug-of-wars, sound offs, real mc's and that. SCS need to get back to their roots.

hi everyone~! i think i might be the last one to put up photos...~ pretty slow~!

I enjoyed the event as it was my first SCS and was kida fun to be one displaying car rather then just looking, although my car was pretty under preped and had nothing much to show~ :P .... and was good to meet some of SAU peaple in real life rather then just on the net. (should've hung around a bit more in the tent though.. :D )

Thanks heaps for those of you who organised everything and mad it easy for newbies like me~!

it was pretty dusty as other people said, and my car being black, i couldn't get rid of the dust... :) (thanks PK for letting me use your dust magnate.)

here are some of my pictures~!

cheers once again~!

post-41830-1194874769_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874783_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874799_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874814_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874828_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874842_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874865_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874883_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874902_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874920_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874943_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874961_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874978_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194874997_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1194875011_thumb.jpg

I remember going to my first SCS at regency park, WRX'es had just hit the scene and TX3 Turbos were the shiz, along with Dattos with FJ20s. Those days were mad, inter-club tug-of-wars, sound offs, real mc's and that. SCS need to get back to their roots.

I too remember those days.

Even awards for loudest exhaust and the like - you couldn't do thattoday, the car would never make it home.

Even then, one year the Monaro club was invited to do a display.

good work everyone who entered and to everyone who came along for support!

thanks to flick and pk for doing a fantastic job of organising, oh and thanks to flick for the sunblock, looked like a clown rather than a tomato!

I left whilst the awards were being presented, didnt get a chance to say bye to everyone!

got 1 pic of PK's wheel the whole day haha.

I like this angle howie using it as my desktop background..

I can send you a full-res one if you like :D

If anyone else would like full res versions of my shots just let me know.

Flick - Madaz gave me your number. Munro and Cheeky were out cruising in the Beamer and were going to go to the Lacrosse club to meet up with you all - not sure if they did or not.

Howie - I would love a full res pic of the black 35 on the angle - that car looks PIMP. That is exactly what I was contemplating bringing in when I grabbed my R34 - kind of wish I had, but I would miss the power of the GT2530 :D

Flick - Madaz gave me your number. Munro and Cheeky were out cruising in the Beamer and were going to go to the Lacrosse club to meet up with you all - not sure if they did or not.

Howie - I would love a full res pic of the black 35 on the angle - that car looks PIMP. That is exactly what I was contemplating bringing in when I grabbed my R34 - kind of wish I had, but I would miss the power of the GT2530 :D

I'm tempted myself... perhaps in a couple years i'll trade up to a 350gt. Just love the look of them.

Btw, here's the full res picture of V35 GT8

http://www.howiefied.net/sau/scs2007/DSC04669.jpg

:cheers:

Ahh yep of course, no probs! :) Was a little surprised anyhow lol