SAU Community

Wrecking R33gtr

ok so im wrecking an r33 gtr that i imported to a bare shell to start my project and also FUND my project.. so its a win win...

here it goes

hks f-conV pro will full wiring loom for r33gtr - 500

powerfc without the handcontroller taken out of the car - 800

blitz sbc icolor with all the lines and solenoid - 300

twin t28bb turbos - 1000

r33 gtr seats going cheap - 800 for pair

rb26dett with blown head gasket - offers

and any other parts needed jus pm me as i have everything... well maybe not everything but just ask anyway

located in sydney 0405946395

f_SkylineGTRIm_6ae6fd8.jpg

f_yossye8834im_4c35751.jpg

f_yossye8834im_addfb1e.jpg

f_yossye8834im_0864493.jpg

f_yukikouw2imm_e50cddf.jpg

f_yukikouw2imm_ebe0a98.jpg

f_yukikouw2imm_8eb08c0.jpg

Edited by ilovevtec

mate if you have the sway bars still and they're undamaged i'll take em off ya. gueesing they're thiker than the stock 33 gtst ones so should be stiffer right?

also probs take that gear knob off you as well...looks like a nismo one?

and also if Chi doesnt take the ebc then i will :yes: pics would be nice also cheers

Edited by bloodsword27

ok so im wrecking an r33 gtr that i imported to a bare shell to start my project and also FUND my project.. so its a win win...

here it goes

hks f-conV pro will full wiring loom for r33gtr - 500

powerfc without the handcontroller taken out of the car - 800

blitz sbc icolor with all the lines and solenoid - 300

twin t28bb turbos - 1000

r33 gtr seats going cheap - 800 for pair

rb26dett with blown head gasket - offers

and any other parts needed jus pm me as i have everything... well maybe not everything but just ask anyway

located in sydney 0405946395

PM sent

I doubt this guy is legit. I seem to recall these pics from yahoo auctions. They're all different size pics ... but he imported a whole car? What did he do then... take photos with a few different cameras? in different locations?

Doesn't add up. I'll delete my post if someone actually does a good trade with this guy but its sus... i'd lookout..

The guy joined yesterday....