• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cops were no bother .

at midlnd all they wanted to do wa eat their dinner :laughing-smiley-014:

hahaah yer i saw them talkn over there then i jus saw a ticket book being pulled n it was like here we gooo :D

Hey guys, thanks to everyone who came along for part of, or all of the cruise! In general a well behaved cruise.

As for the boys in blue, they were no bother at all. They were fair guys who werent looking to "harass" us or whatever.

Black 33 GTR in tunnel at the end of the night...DAM!!!! Finest sound i have ever heard!!

Hopefully see you all out on the next one!

Cheers

Brad

Top work Brad and co. Great night. Was good to have a chat with you and gaz for most of the night and yeh 33 gtr in the tunnel....woah!!!

Ztuned - Was a nice run we had when the two of us were by ourself around the back of the airport on that straight road haha

So Brad, when is round 2? if you want to have your arse handed to you again? lol

p.s it was all the seat.

Edited by Onthehunt

Top work Brad and co. Great night. Was good to have a chat with you and gaz for most of the night and yeh 33 gtr in the tunnel....woah!!!

Ztuned - Was a nice run we had when the two of us were by ourself around the back of the airport on that straight road haha

So Brad, when is round 2? if you want to have your arse handed to you again? lol

p.s it was all the seat.

haha yeh nice runs, didnt wanna get ahead of you as i didnt know where i was going

yeh thanks brad and the other guys for the great cruise

and was nice meeting Chi too

haha yeh nice runs, didnt wanna get ahead of you as i didnt know where i was going

yeh thanks brad and the other guys for the great cruise

and was nice meeting Chi too

haha yeh i had a couple of mates with me so they were navigating.

do we know who drives that 33 gtr and what's done to it?

Edited by Onthehunt

Oh and thanks to whoever let me in at Kalamunda Rd turn.... nearly missed it!!!

Nice photo's too thanks - Top Stuff.

Thought that was me for sec but it was a yellow stag, 4 or 5 of them out last night which was good to see. After everyone left carousel hung around for a bit with my mate in the yellow 32 & boosted 32, excel banging around the carpark with people hanging out of the doors & sitting in the boot :D

Also got pulled over after I realised I was about to turn the wrong way so got out of the turning lane & went straight, cop car coming next to me just as I did this so put on the lights & came after me after traffic had gone. Not that I did anything wrong, was from a standing start, made sure no traffic coming & indicated etc etc, but not like that stopped one of the cops being a complete dickhead to me!

Now a question, are cops allowed to look inside your car without your permission?? I never got out of the car & while I was trading smart arse comments with cop #2, the other one had come around to the passenger side & opened the door, and I had my bag on the floor that he picked up to look under, and looked at a couple of random things that were on the front seat (bits of paper, cruise map etc). I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to, and even though I would have let him if he asked, he didn't. :D

Haha Nathan, at least you already have the yellow canary! Couldn't get another one! As for the excel... WHAT a CRAZY BITCH!!! People hanging outside the passenger door, two idoits in the boot while chucking wheelies!!!

Nice to meet you chuckie, your yellow stagea was a pearla!! Hope to see you all in the next cruise! Just without the try hard lancer at karrinyup! :D

Sweeeet Cruise Fellaz XD

pitty my cars bunky atm so i din bring her out, but not complainin got to drive one of the many 32GTR's, good representation! haha

hilight was definately the dude in the mitsubishi droppin it at karinyup. :D