Sauwa Cruise Saturday 8th December

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought that was me for sec but it was a yellow stag, 4 or 5 of them out last night which was good to see. After everyone left carousel hung around for a bit with my mate in the yellow 32 & boosted 32, excel banging around the carpark with people hanging out of the doors & sitting in the boot :D

Also got pulled over after I realised I was about to turn the wrong way so got out of the turning lane & went straight, cop car coming next to me just as I did this so put on the lights & came after me after traffic had gone. Not that I did anything wrong, was from a standing start, made sure no traffic coming & indicated etc etc, but not like that stopped one of the cops being a complete dickhead to me!

Now a question, are cops allowed to look inside your car without your permission?? I never got out of the car & while I was trading smart arse comments with cop #2, the other one had come around to the passenger side & opened the door, and I had my bag on the floor that he picked up to look under, and looked at a couple of random things that were on the front seat (bits of paper, cruise map etc). I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to, and even though I would have let him if he asked, he didn't. :(

yo unfortunately they can do wat ever they want. if you stop them then they will just go over ur car.... not always a good thing...

yo unfortunately they can do wat ever they want. if you stop them then they will just go over ur car.... not always a good thing...

Already have a yellow :D I just thought they needed to ask first, like I said I didn't have a problem but just having him opening my door when I wasn't looking & doing what he wanted I didn't appreciate. It was more of the attitude I was getting as well that was pissing me off considering I actually didn't do anything illegal.

Already have a yellow :D I just thought they needed to ask first, like I said I didn't have a problem but just having him opening my door when I wasn't looking & doing what he wanted I didn't appreciate. It was more of the attitude I was getting as well that was pissing me off considering I actually didn't do anything illegal.

Same shit happened to me 2 months ago, good cop distracted me while bad cop opened my door, and started ransacking my work gear.

They came off like I had stolen my car or something... well, I have been known to drive it that way :)

who was at the lights with me at just near the second last stop when the two fattys came up and asked for a lift. it was two 32s and that rx7????

HAHAHAHAHA yess! was drivin mates 32! Both were quite the looka's