SAU Community

R34 Body Kits - Gtt

DNGRUS

Im getting my R34 GTT soon..and am after some ideas and piks of body kits...

Im thinking ill do an R34 GTR front conversion...so i need side skirts and a rear bar 2 suite...i thought the impul sides and rear would go nice, wat do u all rekon? Post up piks of R34 body kits u all like

i appeciate all the help!

(btw, am staying away frm the bomex and c-west kit :P )

-Ferah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ferah, I thought you had a GTT?

Anyways The GTR conversion is a pain in the ass supposedly, just get aftermarket gtr fenders with vents (for added bling bling) and bonnet etc.. bonnet lip, front bar etc..

Ive talked to Peter at bodyform here in sydney and really was against me getting a GTR front conversion, weird concidering he would have fitted it and I would have paid. So if the fitter is against it must say something.

Order the GTT top secret bar from justjap or find it locally (make sure its the same as the above pick they arnt all the same) and then grab a bonnet lip.

Will look phat, do the wide fenders and run 9.5" front rims with biiiiiiiiiiiig dish :)

While we are on the subject, you seem to have every idea I do! just a week later lol

Have fun.. drop me a line if u need a hand

BTW do luck looks really good but very low, looks crap on black. Impul looks mean on white with carbon bling attached

Hey Ferah, I thought you had a GTT?

Hahaa yeah had to give up the sale...due to underbody rust..so im gettin a new one soon

Ive talked to Peter at bodyform here in sydney and really was against me getting a GTR front conversion, weird concidering he would have fitted it and I would have paid. So if the fitter is against it must say something.

Really? Did he say or give any reason why? Coz i really wana get it done..

Have fun.. drop me a line if u need a hand

BTW do luck looks really good but very low, looks crap on black. Impul looks mean on white with carbon bling attached

Thanks alot!! Ill remeber u if i need help :)

and im not sure what the R34 doluck kit looks like, ill have to google it...and u said impul looks nice on white! Im glad u said that coz if i go with the impul...it would suite the car...considering im after a white 34 also :D

www.do-luck.com its very mean .. very very aggressive, but as a chicks car I dont suppose you want that fire breathing death look do you?

Hey can't deny you'd pull the guys with it tho haha

very very aggressive, but as a chicks car I dont suppose you want that fire breathing death look do you?

If i didnt want that look, i wouldnt be driving a skyline in the 1st place...id probly be in a Lancer or Excel :thumbsup:

I personally would only go the Eastbear bodykit

Looks the goods but really expensive compared to the cheap fibreglass kits floating around

http://www.powerplayimports.com/index.php?...t&cat_id=52

post-29425-1195494427_thumb.jpg

imo all the aftermarket kits for the 34 look terrible, apart from the top secret bodykit

post-29425-1195494686_thumb.jpg

Is there any places in melbourne that does has and fits east bear kit for the 4 doors

+1 for the do-luck kit,

try http://www.do-luck-usa.com

its the american site, but at least it doesnt need to be translated.

I think it looks hot in black, but also electric blue

my 2c :ermm:

EDIT:

It appears that the american site is down so here is the UK one... http://www.do-luck.co.uk/

and a few pics for good measure :)

post-40562-1195561371_thumb.jpg

post-40562-1195561434_thumb.jpg

Edited by RusH_

Im getting my R34 GTT soon..and am after some ideas and piks of body kits...

Im thinking ill do an R34 GTR front conversion...so i need side skirts and a rear bar 2 suite...i thought the impul sides and rear would go nice, wat do u all rekon? Post up piks of R34 body kits u all like

i appeciate all the help!

(btw, am staying away frm the bomex and c-west kit :rolleyes: )

-Ferah

Hey, hope u realise that to do a GTR conversion, you will require a GTR bonnet & fenders or get some custom made wide body fenders for the Gt-t. I went through this exercise just recently as i was trying to do the same but it was way too much work in the end. The GTR fenders are very hard to come by and removal of the factory fenders is abit of a pain as well. I did find some wide body fenders but it didnt fit the GTR bar in the end. Having said all that u can get the East Bear GTR front bar for a Gt-t but it will cost you about $2k just for the front, quality is awesome from wot ive read tho, sum food for thought...

Luv the Impul sides as well, its wot ive got in mind. Agree with the Bomex & C-West. And to those that like the Do-Luck, this use to be the kit i luvvveeddd... until i saw it in the flesh at this yrs Autosalon. After a good look at it, I thought it was abit over the top. If ur interested in the TS GTR front bar, look up Forged's thread. He's got plenty of photos and thats the kit im leaning towards atm. Lookin at ordering one in the NY. Keep in mind that the local TS kit will not have the bottom lip like the real TS GTR one posted few threads above. That lip is a CF so u can imagine wot it'll cost...

Edited by G_Force

Hey, hope u realise that to do a GTR conversion, you will require a GTR bonnet & fenders or get some custom made wide body fenders for the Gt-t.

Yepp I do :rolleyes: I have already bought original R34 GTR fenders, bonnet and a front bar

If ur interested in the TS GTR front bar, look up Forged's thread. He's got plenty of photos and thats the kit im leaning towards atm. Lookin at ordering one in the NY. Keep in mind that the local TS kit will not have the bottom lip like the real TS GTR one posted few threads above. That lip is a CF so u can imagine wot it'll cost...

Whats the TS kit? :/

Yepp I do :rolleyes: I have already bought original R34 GTR fenders, bonnet and a front bar

Whats the TS kit? :/

Well u should have one nice ride when its done. Post pics!! Where did u score the fenders from?

TS - Top Secret, its the gold GTR that was posted few threads up.

Well u should have one nice ride when its done. Post pics!! Where did u score the fenders from?

TS - Top Secret, its the gold GTR that was posted few threads up.

I will when its eventually done. I actually bought the bonnet and fenders off a member off these forums, and bought the GTR front bumper from Japan

dd.jpg