SAU Community

R34 Body Kits - Gtt

DNGRUS

Yepp I do :blush: I have already bought original R34 GTR fenders, bonnet and a front bar

The headlights also mount differently so they'll need to make brackets for yours or you'll need to buy GT-R lights.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well u should have one nice ride when its done. Post pics!! Where did u score the fenders from?

Japanese Import Spares can get 34 GT-R front fenders in no issue.

Or you could speak to Jesse Streeter in Japan to have a pair sourced and shipped straight from Japan.

www.jessestreeter.com

I can't recommend Jesse enough. Spent thousands with him. Best service you'll ever get.

• 1 year later...

Hey Ferah, I thought you had a GTT?

Anyways The GTR conversion is a pain in the ass supposedly, just get aftermarket gtr fenders with vents (for added bling bling) and bonnet etc.. bonnet lip, front bar etc..

Ive talked to Peter at bodyform here in sydney and really was against me getting a GTR front conversion, weird concidering he would have fitted it and I would have paid. So if the fitter is against it must say something.

Order the GTT top secret bar from justjap or find it locally (make sure its the same as the above pick they arnt all the same) and then grab a bonnet lip.

Will look phat, do the wide fenders and run 9.5" front rims with biiiiiiiiiiiig dish :)

While we are on the subject, you seem to have every idea I do! just a week later lol

Have fun.. drop me a line if u need a hand

BTW do luck looks really good but very low, looks crap on black. Impul looks mean on white with carbon bling attached

I'm not quite sure why anyone would say that the GTT to GTR conversion is a pain. The conversion is expensive, yes, but not a pain, and the result is stunning. Makes any other kit look like incredibly cheap. No problems with the East Bear fitment of the kit, on my car at all.

post-67866-0-57580500-1322773228_thumb.jpg

I'm not quite sure why anyone would say that the GTT to GTR conversion is a pain. The conversion is expensive, yes, but not a pain, and the result is stunning. Makes any other kit look like incredibly cheap. No problems with the East Bear fitment of the kit, on my car at all.

the result may be stunning but the cost of the east bear kit is ridiculous!

I also dont see the point of making my GT look like a gt-r, id rather have a nice looking GT than a GT that looks like a GT-R!

• 10 months later...

The East Bear Masterpiece Collection, GTS-R bodykit is an incredible piece of gear, that fits like a glove, lightens the car, and transforms the look into something special. Do not be deterred by anyone who says this kit is not worth it. Allow $10,000 to do it right.

• 2 weeks later...

The East Bear Masterpiece Collection, GTS-R bodykit is an incredible piece of gear, that fits like a glove, lightens the car, and transforms the look into something special. Do not be deterred by anyone who says this kit is not worth it. Allow $10,000 to do it right.

for cereal? i love the east bear kit, but adding half the cost (probably more) of a GTT in just the body kit, isnt worth it in my eyes.

If youve got 15 odd grand for a GTT, and add another 10 grand on that? you could buy a 32/33 GTR for that price