SAU Community

R34 Body Kits - Gtt

DNGRUS

I will when its eventually done. I actually bought the bonnet and fenders off a member off these forums, and bought the GTR front bumper from Japan

dd.jpg

Mind if i ask wot the bits n pieces cost u? Pm me if u like. I was trying to do the same - found GTR front bar locally, bonnet i can get a aftermarket fibre or CF one. Fenders were the only thing i couldn't get hold off. Btw those fenders look like aftermarket fibre ones. U didnt get em off Deceeve on this forum did u?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind if i ask wot the bits n pieces cost u?

Btw those fenders look like aftermarket fibre ones. U didnt get em off Deceeve on this forum did u?

Nah didnt get them off Deceeve, they are originals. I got the bonnet, fenders, and a few other bits and pieces my dad needed for his 34GTR for like $1200...but dnt forget i had other things too

you'll also need gtr hinges and bonnet lock i think..

yepp i kno....i cant find any atm ...think im going to have to contact Nissan and buy new ones, dosnt really bother me though.

Ferah, you can buy the R34 GTR hinges and bonnet latch assembly from Nissan.

Slab33 is right - those guards in the photo you posted look different to my guards, the indicator holes look like they're for an R33?

Also, for general knowledge of the people reading the thread - there's a place in Queensland that sells fibreglass copies of the Z-tune R34 GTR front fenders if you can't get the original GTR aluminum ones.

haha ferah, those guards arent real gtr but, the indicators arent the same.

Oh yeah ur right LOL just realised my brothers R33 gaurds are in that pik instead! Yeah i do have the original guards, their in white also..so ye got em mixxed up..

• 4 weeks later...

The East Bear bits are a little exxy, but fit 100%, no modification. I've got the GTR Style rear bar and side skirts and my panel beater told me that they were the easiest to fit he's ever done.

I bought mine through Power Play.

I'd love the front end too, just gotta wait until somebody hits my front end to get that part done.....

well iv decided on the Impul side skirts and rear bar!!

and Iv already bought an r34 with a GTR front conversion....

so all my stuff in the picture above is for sale now, if anyone is interested :(

So wot is it thats up for sale DNGRUS? R we talkin bout the GTR front end conversion, all bits included. I may be interested, shoot me a pm :)

• 1 year later...