SAU Community

Phoenix Power Japan..

anthony123

Hey Guys,

I'm not too sure where to post this thread so I thought id give it a crack here.

Recently my uncle has Purchased a R34 GTR V-spec 2 Nur.. It was bought from a private importer down here for a excellent price..

The car seems to be heavily modified by place called Phoenix Power in japan, has anyone heard of this place? and we have absolutely no idea to what extent the car has been worked. We have tried taking it to get dyno'd and tuned.. and it was unable too.. there also seemed to be a code or something stopping the tuner from tuning it?..

Any ideas on how this can be fixed?

Cheers Anthony.

Radio probably hasnt been fixed for Aus frequencies and so forth at compliance. Take it to an auto electrician or the dealer (if you brought from one) and they will be able to sort that out, or tell you more. as for phoenix, id google the name and hope for the best.

phoenix power is a workshop way up north of japan on hokkaido. great workshop, but I would be a bit worried about buying a car from hokkaido. lots of snow there and lots of salt or chemicals used on the roads to melt snow means lots of rusty cars from hokkaido. :D

go to a competent tuner. you can dyno any car. as for tuning it depeneds on what ECU it has? as far as modifications go it could have anything from a phoenix power sticker set, to a lot of upgrades. unless advertised my guess is it got the sticker pack upgrade.