2008 F1 Season

wolverine

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heikki is a farking idiot. He was coming from too far back, on the wet line! And poked his nose in their oinstead of jamming it up there...farkign tool just ruined Webbers chance of a top 5 finish! Farking McLaren....hoping for a red 1-2...

Shame Massa doesn't seem to have the race pace to challenge Louise and potentially snatch 2 points off of him, and also off of McLaren which would come in handy in the tight constructors title race...

Go Bourdais, i think i am the only bloke that likes the guy....and really want to see him get a good result. It seems he needs it to retain his seat.

Hamilton has some work to do.....and i miss commentary by Brundle. I have Bailey commentating, couldnt drive his old Tyrrel, cant commentate either :)

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

lol

he sounds like a brother with no soul when he said that. the high pitched english accent just doesn't sound ghetto.

the weather came to him right on the button.

Heidfeld the sneaky bugger comes thru...again.

the driver of the race for mine was Massa. very wet track and no spins or crashes!! :)

Edited by wolverine

He drove well and took advantage of the weather. He is a massive tool, and it pains me that it looks like he will win the WDC from here unless Ferrari can bag a few 1-2s.

Good work by Nick, he stands out as the best racer on the grid, and again scores some very sneaky points. Poor Bourdais, from 3rd to 7th in a few corners :)

And, it was a very cunning move by Lewis on Kimi, but is it legal? I mean the move around the outside gave him the advantage and run at him for the next corner??? But its for nothign anyway as i think Kimi thought he could defend the position to the flag and didnt react to the laps Lewis was running at.