2008 F1 Season

wolverine

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, that's not traction control officer it's my pit lane speed limiter... *cough.

or that's not launch control, it's my traction control cutting it when I launch.... hehe.

they've got a universal ecu now, just like v8's and motec i assume.

Yep, made by MacLaren Electronics and Microsoft, a number of the teams have complained about it, as they are finding that the unit works in strange ways regarding sensors and the like. It is also shaped like a triangle with the points cut off (same case as the 07 MacLaren) and teams are finding it difficult to retrofit into the 07 chassis for testing.

lol, that's not traction control officer it's my pit lane speed limiter... *cough.

or that's not launch control, it's my traction control cutting it when I launch.... hehe.

some teams had "power reduction systems" etc when TC was last banned. and of course, ferrari infamously still had the TC code in their ECU. no way of proving it had been used though.

wasn't it Bennaton that still had the TC code. The ECU "didn't work" without the code.

yeah, you're probably right. It was definitely involving Schumey, so I just automatically though Ferrari...

lol it was cheating so I assumed it was ferrari :(

Wow. Surprised it took until the 5th for the first ferreri bash of the year.

As for me, I'll be backing Heiki. I hope he gives Lewis a spanking.