2008 F1 Season

wolverine

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for the aerodynamic assistance being 'unexpected' - unexpected in the sense that it is the sole reason they are fitted. Which makes it pretty unexpected, albeit in a Pickwickian sense.

100% agree....but didn't ferrari claim it was to maintain airflow to the brakes or something? Load of BS if you ask me

the guys from lake mountian/mount buller etc

" www.gprally.com, or contact either myself or Peter Washington on 0418 337 955. (Online registration is available)."

Yep...and this year it looks the goods with regards to the events they are running. Appears my boss is now out as he just found out he has a wedding that clashes :D So that means i have to pay for it out of my own pocket...lol so my enthusiasm has sunk a little :(

I reckon not only will kubica get on the podium he will win at least 1 race this year, and finish the championship inside the top 6. GO POLAND! about time we had something to cheer for. apart from half price vodka at the polish club every thursday night.

mark my words.

Kubica 08

wins = 1+

podiums = 2+

results = 6th or better.

The BMW-Sauber looks the part. Alongside the air intake looks cool, viking horns almost

Yeah and Roy those "viking horns" are apparently the major cause for huge loss in stability on the BMW...

Heidfeld was saying something about driving the most expensive shopping cart or something like that, lol :ermm:

Yeh, testing hasnt been going well for BMW, and for a change Honda testing is looking ordinary as well. This is the first winter testing that i can remember where Honda are not talking up a serious challenge and doing silly buggers in testing