2008 F1 Season

wolverine

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or how about Bernie stop being be such an Ebeneezer-Scrooge-style tight prick, and give the Vic Govt a reduction in the cost of hosting the event so they can cover the extra cost of all the lighting equipment needed to run the race at night?

screw night races. 3MW of electricity? what a joke.

Hey, i know its only testing, but RBR dont really have a track record of tanking test times for exposure. Perhaps old Adrian and co have sharpened their pencils for this season.

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news...213180553.shtml

Either way its the 3nd time that RBR have popped some speed from the car. Even if it is empty tank running, the margin to the next cars and the Mclaren times suggest they are looking ok.

Biggest thing is the reliability, the cars seem sold. Woohoo the more i tyupe the more the blinkers are setting in. GO RBR...bring on Aus GP, cant wait to see if the testing rolls into race performance

Yeh, he looks to be a bit of a talent in that i was impressed by his first race last year. Many dirvers have done far more testing and jumped in for far more disappointing races. He has a confident and talented team mate, and to date he hasnt been made to look slow. Will be one of the more interesting drivers to watch throughout the year.

Vettel, Bourdais, Nakajima...Glock. Interested to see how the year pans out. About the only bloke i know is going to suck is Sutil. Cant for the life of me see what all the fuss is about?!?!?!!?

That said, looking back at when Webber and press releases...i think Mark is fancying he will eb as competitive at season start as he was in 2005

Well I have a large wager on Bourdais being shown up as the blouse wearing sook that I know him to be.

As for the Irishman Tim O'Glock - he never set the world on fire at Jordan, so dunno why he is suddenly a wanted man.

Vettel - will see. Looks ok to date.

lol. tim o'glock. he is shit house. the only reason you'd ever confuse him with a decent driver is that he has the massive jaw.

vettel? f**k vettel.

borday is a wanker. I used to like him, but too many wins in camp car made his head swell up a tad. you are right. he's a blouse.

GO WEBBER

GO KUBICA

Im not going to be so quick to judge Glock. He seems to pick up drives and is quick. Though because his racing career is so short he doesnt seem to stay anywhere too long. His first race for Jordan he beat Heidfeld in that race...so. How many did he do ? Keep in mind it was Jordan at their worst. BMW picked him up so he cant be a hack...like i said i will sit back and watch with interest

I suspect you are right with Bourdais...too may years in the US i think may have taken the edge of hsi ability to pilot an F1 car....thats assuming h eever had it. As for Vettel...i didnt like what he did to Webber, but i liek the guy and think he will be the next guy to really show his talent. Look what he did results wise in his first few rookie races, and dotn forget what he managed when the skies opened up.

Yeah, like me: couldabeenchampions.

Ron Dennis has now been forced to announce his split from his missus. Phaark he will be putting 2007 down as a year to forget. Lets see:

Stitched up by the FIA & Ferrari.

His number one driver turned out to be a complete twat.

Fined a lazy 100 million.

Lost his constructors points.

His missus pissed off. (She is shiney, too).

Lost the drivers championship.

Crumbs.

pfft lucky second isn't really second. you buddy has failed to deliver year after year.

should have been me out there

come on dunc. driving around in second place with a helmet full of spew only to get punted off by a junior isn't exactly my idea of luck...

I argue that he hasn't failed to deliver.... all the crappy teams he's been with have.

Webber continues to show some pace, second quickest in wet testing. Only Massa was quickest. So whilst im not deluding myself and thinking they are going ot be quicker then the top two teams. I am hopeful that they will be up there with Williams and Renault battling for the 3rd top team. Hoping Webber can be racing in the top 6 for most of the year and get som eof his mongrel racer back that saw him bin it in Malaysia with Fisi years ago , clash wheels with MS in the sphincter of the universe etc. If the car is near abouts he will hopefully start to race rather then conserve the car and hope for a result.

COME ON MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webber continues to show some pace, second quickest in wet testing. Only Massa was quickest. So whilst im not deluding myself and thinking they are going ot be quicker then the top two teams. I am hopeful that they will be up there with Williams and Renault battling for the 3rd top team. Hoping Webber can be racing in the top 6 for most of the year and get som eof his mongrel racer back that saw him bin it in Malaysia with Fisi years ago , clash wheels with MS in the sphincter of the universe etc. If the car is near abouts he will hopefully start to race rather then conserve the car and hope for a result.

COME ON MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so promising at the moment! I hope to god the times are reflective of RBR's pace! Go web dog!

yep and make sure you go before they pull the pin on the race for good.

You know, Once the GP LEAVES Australia, i dont think its ever going to come back... :thumbsup: