SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto Iv For Ps3 And Xbox360

Beer Baron

Because its just a rumor of whats been cut out Im still going to keep my UK order. To me just a cut scene seems a little suss i mean if it were infact true i wouldnt care and would still purchase it from EB here.

I dont see why Rockstar would have a problem releasing that information as it IS a small change (if its true). Because they have not nor have said anything about whats been taken out it makes me think there is more to it then just a cut scene. Hookers would also have to be gone as well as drink driving (maybe).. Im sure there will be alot more then just a cut scene removed.

Everyone should keep their overseas orders to aviod dissapointment. The only downside is you wont be able to play on release day.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There not going to explain what has been cut because it will obviously let out alot of information out of the game they don't want spoiled. Anyone who claims to know what will be cut it ful of bs.

I can only predict from previous versions that

Gameplay wont change

Language and anything sexual will be minimised or removed.

If you feel like you just need to know, then get a uncut copy.

If you just want to enjoy some gameplay and want it on the day by the cut version

I think you will find however that if you shop around for an import uncut you will get it alot cheaper then cut aus rrp.

If language and anything sexual is minimised then why the MA rating? Why not just rate it PG? Not cool to have a guy who steals cars and kills cops but doesnt swear or have sex.

OMG

dsc00344mediumec5.jpg

OMG!!! lucky!!!

I too share the sentiment this game should have been released before the long weekend. Well i have ordered a US uncut version from Hong kong so I will be waiting a little bit longer =(

Im sure it will be worth it though!!!!

I got an email from GamePlanet. Saying that they will be officially be receiving the same cut version as Australia.

The said they have cancelled my order stating i wouldnt want the game anymore seeing its the cut version,and left it at that.

No mention of a credit or a refund.Just saying they are looking forward to me being a future customer.

So i promptly replied asking for a full refund. I ordered the xbox version for my brothers xbox.But ill be receiving my 60gig PS3 next week so ill order the uncut PS3 version from Play Asia.

Some guy has already finished it on xbox 360. His gamertag is Ultra Extreme. He has finished the missions only and is not giving away any details about the game. He finished it in 29.5hrs.

so how is it? I thought you had xbox but not PS3?

anyway, I just got a call from EB, picking my copy up on Monday. Schweet!

I have a lot of things... a broken 360 being one... and I bought a wii this weekend too... got bored

Not long to go boys. I kinda feel like a nerd waiting for a computer game to come out, even going at midnight to get it. Chicks dont dig that sort of stuff :(

Edited by NRV155

So does the game Officially get released on Monday?? a.k.a Tomorrow? .. If so what are my chances of just going to a few electronic stores and getting a copy, as i have not pre-ordered?.. I know Places like harvey-norman and that usually get big stockpile of games when they are released.