SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto Iv For Ps3 And Xbox360

Beer Baron

I'm tracking my special edition pack atm. Got it for the same cost as the normal version from dStore....HURRY UP Aus Air Express!! lol

Date Time Location Status

29 Apr 2008 06:56 Melbourne Onboard with courier driver

29 Apr 2008 01:38 Melbourne Arrived at location

22 Apr 2008 18:00 Brisbane Picked Up from Sender

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropped into JB Hifi in the city during lunch today... Expected it to be sold out, but there were HEAPS of copies for $84 bucks.

Couldn't decide whether to get the X360 or PS3 version. I like using the X360 controller more, so I bought that one, even if it means slower load times.

Good times.

Guest trikdoutvl

so is this game the god of all video games

TELLLL ME,,,, is it worth me not eating or haveing fuel monies for the next week as i got about 80 bucks to my name n am debateing wheather or not to spend it on this game

living expenseses or gta4??????????? vote now

This game is freakin worth the money, whole level above san andreas. Haven't even started game play yet, have just been preoccupied with smashing cars and exploring. The map is huge, it's going to be hard memorize it.

im about 6% through the game, i jus bin roaming/exploring the new city and i gotta say its my fav gta so far as expected, the 1 thing that im dissapointed about is that u arent able to modify cars anymore :) like u used to be able to in gta: san andreas....

anyone having problems with playing online?

i can join the lobbies and that, but once the game starts i always get "connection lost to one or more players" and it goes back to single player :)

otherwise game is all good :dry:

I played a deathmatch last night and it was actually pretty damn cool.

I was just driving along then all of the sudden there was this bright part on the screen as someone blew me up with a rocket launcher.

No troubles connecting and not much lag either.

my only criticism so far is that driving is too much towards simulation and too far from arcade style. it's really hard now to hand brake turn without loosing lots of speed, or spining into somthing. that was part of the fun of the old ones. just hop in a car and hoon off.